iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Please welcome ECHO Bear Cat!

Started by Jeff, February 07, 2018, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

[imgleft]http://forestryforum.com/images/sponsors/echo-bearcat-sponsor.png[/imgleft]
I'm pleased to introduce you to our newest Forestry Forum sponsor, ECHO Bear Cat!  I've been working with Nick to get this going over the last few days, (remember the hello hello banner?) and we now are ready to announce their support! I'll let Nick's words to the introducing. :)

First and foremost, ECHO Bear Cat is proud & excited to be a part of this community.  We offer an extensive lineup of Outdoor Power Equipment to meet your personal needs, but also can have a positive impact on your business.  We have a deep, rich history in manufacturing our chippers & chippers/shredders right here in the United States – Fargo, ND.  Please check us out and stay tuned for additional news regarding upcoming promotions and sales events.  Speaking of which we currently have our yearlong "One Day Sales Events" happening right now.

To check out where and when click this link: http://www.bearcatproducts.com/about/one-day-sale-events/ or find us on Facebook by searching "ECHO Bear Cat".  Thank you and have a great day!

Nick Chiodo
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Hilltop366

samandothers

Thank you for sponsoring this great forum.  Neat products!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thank you Nick for bringing Bear Cat on board as a sponsor of the Forestry Forum.
We appreciate the support and will shop your website.  8)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Chuck White

Welcome and thank you for becoming a Forestry Forum Sponsor!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

John S

Welcome and thank you for the support!
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

kenfrommaine

Welcome! Thanks for supporting this forum. Nice looking product line.

thecfarm

There now I know.
I have an Echo trimmer that came off the Mayflower. All it needs is a primer bulb. I have used that trimmer alot. I have run 3-4 tanks of gas through that thing steady. Might even be more than 30 years old.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WV Sawmiller

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

MrMoo

Welcome and thanks for supporting the forum.
I have a Bear Cat chipper that works great. Doesn't give much of an echo though. May have to look into that.

DelawhereJoe

Welcome and thank you, I can't wait to see your products in person once they make there way to Middletown, DE in June of this year. I'll be more then happy to buy locally avalible and Made in the USA products, I'm just starting to get a very small complete landscape/yards care company up and running for my special needs son to have a job and career when he gets a few years older.
WD-40, DUCT TAPE, 024, 026, 362c-m, 041, homelite xl, JD 2510

Southside

Welcome to the Forum Echo - and a sincere thank you for the sponsor support.  Personally I look to our sponsors first when I need something. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Bruno of NH

Welcome and thank you
I use a echo blower every day at the mill and have a power broom , brush cutter and trimer combo it's a great unit
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

loggah

Welcome ,Lot of great people here !! Don
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Magicman

Welcome ECHO Bear Cat to the Forestry Forum Sponsor Family. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

justallan1

Welcome and thank you.
Y'all have trees in North Dakota? ;D

Southside

Quote from: justallan1 on February 07, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

Ever see the movie "Fargo"???   :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

low_48

VictorH

Runningalucas

Welcome!  I look forward to gaining some insights with your posts.
Life is short, tragedy is instant, it's what we do with our time in between that matters.  Always strive to do better, to be better.

joman

89 Woodmizer LT40HD
Morgan LittleChamp Edger

mad murdock

Thank you Echo Bearcat products for your sponsorships of the Forestry Forum!  I was checking out your website and noticed the generator/inverters.  Very Nice lineup of products!  The parallel capability of those inverter/gen sets is quite an innovative approach!  I shall look further into this concept.  Way cool!
Turbosawmill M6 (now M8) Warrior Ultra liteweight, Granberg Alaskan III, lots of saws-gas powered and human powered :D

goose63

Quote from: justallan1 on February 07, 2018, 09:41:15 PM
Welcome and thank you.

Welcome to the Forum ECHO you are just 65 miles north of me

Allen we sure do right along the side of the road we call them power poles
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

sandhills

Welcome ECHO, you found the right place to tack your name too!

Thank You Sponsors!