iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got home from the Wilson County Fair but

Started by just_sawing, September 01, 2016, 06:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

just_sawing

As some know we set up and demonstrate at the Wilson county fair Lebanon TN. This year was a good year and got to see many friends that we have met over the years. One thing we had to pay for. Last year I did not notice that my tire on the LT70 was low. Got home with it scalloped. Aired it up went to the fair and during the fair we watched a hernia come on the tire. We were able to put the mill on the equipment trailer and bring it home. 

You can follow me at
www.http://haneyfamilysawmill.com

dboyt

Looks like you had a nice shade tree to work under.  Photo looks exactly like the mill demo I did at the Newton county (MO) county fair.  Guess they're all pretty much the same.  Glad you got the mill home OK.
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

WV Sawmiller

Just,

Sorry about the sore hoof on your mill. Glad you got it home okay.

I'm envious of the shade tree to work in. I only had such a set up once this year then when we cut into the logs we found they were too old and full of sawyers and we aborted the work after a couple hundred bf.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

halfkeck

That shade tree is very nice.  We were going there before the folks that run the circle mill decided that insurance was an issue.  I supplied them clear proof of our insurance but according to them its not a valid policy.  Odd.  The last time we went up there I blew a trailer tire to smithereens on I-40 just past the first Lebanon exit.  Good thing you were prepared to haul it back.

Thank You Sponsors!