iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Farquhar Circle Sawmill Doc's

Started by DMcCoy, September 01, 2016, 10:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMcCoy

I'll put these in separate thread so they might be easier to search or if others have more documentation that can be added.

This is a Montgomery Ward brochure but has dimensions of the husk, carriage and frame.

Ron W - You are correct that Farquhar made some Ag equipment.  The last document shows a Farquhar steam tractor.  Amazing what you could mail order from MW.

kyihcman

Quote from: DMcCoy on September 01, 2016, 10:37:55 AM
I'll put these in separate thread so they might be easier to search or if others have more documentation that can be added.

This is a Montgomery Ward brochure but has dimensions of the husk, carriage and frame.

Ron W - You are correct that Farquhar made some Ag equipment.  The last document shows a Farquhar steam tractor.  Amazing what you could mail order from MW.

That is the exact mill I have Thanks so much,however I can't read the small print,i,m not real good with computer,when I zoom it's too fuzzy to read?

DMcCoy

Wow, that is a rather nasty scan.  Sorry about that. Let me see what I can do.

kyihcman

you made my day,Thank you.

there is so much out there on frick and nothing on Farquhar, yet they made so many sawmills,i guess, I have read they were friends,they probably went to lunch every day together. so much of there stuff was so alike.

DMcCoy

I have the files scanned at 600 dpi, they look good but I'm having trouble loading these files because they are too big.

DMcCoy

Ok, scanned at 300 dpi.  I can only add @7 megs at a time so this will take a few posts.

DMcCoy

more

DMcCoy

more

DMcCoy

more

DMcCoy

kyihcman

Could you send the 600dpi to my email?    Thanks
jsmullins72@yahoo.com

The 300 is working though i can read it.

DMcCoy

Too big to send as a group. Expect 9 emails from me  ::)

kyihcman

Thank You Sponsors!