iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timber Harvester info needed

Started by 1woodsman, November 01, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1woodsman

Hello, I have a Timber Harvester Sawmill I have been working on for a couple years and am very anxious to get it up and running. I am new to sawing I had purchased the sawmill at an auction and it was in rough shape my problems are it did not come with log clamps so I need to make them, I believe it had hydraulic motor clamps so I am trying to find some specs- hydraulic motor type, type of steel used to make them. If anyone knows of someone that has a timber harvester sawmill I can get some pics or specs or I can even take a trip to look at the sawmill. I am in Western NY. Also the sawmill did not come with the part that raises either end of the log for leveling it (Not sure what it's called) I will have to make those also. Any advise on these issues or pointing me in the right direction will be very much appreciated. Thanks

dutchman

I own a 1995 timberharvester 30HT. Would send photos when I get
back to milling.
I'm in sw Pa.
Right now I'm hunting most of the time.

1woodsman

That would be great Dutchman, Thank you and good luck hunting.

Brad_S.

I am in Victor New York. You are welcome to come out and look at/measure/photograph mine.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

1woodsman

Brad, Thank you so much. You are only an hour and a half away from me. I can come out asap just let me know when. I have been stressing for some time to get this mill done and start cutting wood. I really appreciate your help. 

york

Too bad you can`t find an old TH that is being parted out...The way TH built the dogging is complex and costly..
Albert

Thank You Sponsors!