iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Entitled to be Entertained

Started by Gary_C, August 05, 2016, 09:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary_C

It's funny but so sad.  15 Hilariously Terrible Reviews of America's National Parks

The Grand Canyon, 7. "THE GRAND CANYON? A HOLE. A VERY, VERY LARGE HOLE."

Mesa Verde National Park, 9. "FOR GODS SAKE, CAN'T YOU FUND A CAN OF PAINT TO PAINT THE RAILINGS?"

Glacier National Park, 11. "WE CAN'T STAND THE RIDICULOUS SHOWER RULES."

There's more. My favorite infamous comment: "Dumb. You lose cell service because you're in Nowhere USA. The only thing bad about these lands is entire experience. Waste of time. Thank god I was drunk in the backseat for the majority of the trip."

:) :)
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Ox

Funny stuff right there!  Heck, some people would whine if they were hung with a new rope.  ;) :D
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Carson-saws

on the "back side"...I'm thinkin they have their i-pod, laptop, facebook and playstation conveniently located...and were "Glamping" watching Opra while others were appreciating their surroundings.....I know I know...it was for fun...but the sad part of it....there are folks that think exactly like that.
Let the Forest be salvation long before it needs to be

Grizzly

Through the years of traveling with our children I have often noted their lack of patience. Often I would mention or point to elk/moose/bear/goat/sheep/creek/mountain peak.............and a hundred other things only to be told: "you should have said something earlier!".  Well get your nose out of the book and see all the things around you!! That's the only way to catch some of these glimpses of nature is to be watching. Attention outside of the vehicle.

And then it gets way more spectacular when you actually leave the vehicle and walk. Yeah, walk.....to the best stuff.

Wells Gray National Park could take many days to explore and see.

Maybe not part of this conversation but I feel better now!  :D
2011 - Logmaster LM-2 / Chinese wheel loader
Jonsered saws - 2149 - 111S - 90?
2000 Miners 3-31 Board Edger

Babylon519

Took my wife, 2 daughters and a fiancĂ© sailing two weeks ago. Well, silly me! That was the week that Pokemon Go hit the airwaves, and I couldn't get my crew at all interested in those other waves - the ones below our cockpit. Beautiful summer day on one of the nicest bodies of water in the world (Lake Huron), and these kids had their noses buried in an iPhone. Can't tell you what came over me, but every now and then the boat would take a little detour alongside some bigger waves and give the cockpit a bit of a watering. Funny how quick the iPhones disappeared.  8)
Jason
Jason
1960 IH B-275 - same vintage as me!
1960 Circle Sawmill 42"
Stihl MS440 & a half-dozen other saws...

Thank You Sponsors!