iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Richmond Show

Started by 4x4American, February 07, 2016, 09:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DR Buck

Quote from: Tamiam on May 09, 2016, 08:40:36 PM
It was a last minute decision and we got one of the last two booth spaces available.  Logrite will be in G15 if anyone wants to stop by.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Wallys World

Brownies? See you Friday!
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

Mooseherder

I'll be there Friday morning for a few hours.  Hope to see you there. :)

Tam-i-am

Wallys World  - there will be brownies.

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

DR Buck

Quote from: Tamiam on May 11, 2016, 08:33:12 PM

Isn't the Richmond show where the Logrite brownies made their first appearance?

Mooseherder

I'm two hours south of the brownies but stopped for beauty rest and a shower.
Headed in the right direction in the am sporting my FF hat.

xlogger

Two hours south? You are just above my place, I'm about 2 1/2 hours south. I'm going to leave out in a couple hours heading that way.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

Mooseherder

I'm right next door to the cracker barrel at 95/alt264 in Wilson.

xlogger

I'll come up 85 to Petersburg and get on 95 there.
Timberking 2000, Turbo slabber Mill, 584 Case, Bobcat 773, solar kiln, Nyle L-53 DH kiln

etroup10

Quote from: Tamiam on May 11, 2016, 08:33:12 PM

I think I'll be there for some brownies and to pick up a 60" peavey!
NHLA 187th class, lumber inspector. EZ Boardwalk 40 with homemade hydraulics; Gafner Hydraloader; custom built edger, Massey Ferguson 50E, American Sawmill 20" Pony Planer; Husqvarna 55 Rancher

4x4American

I won't be making it.  But if I was going I'd be playing this song:

http://youtu.be/uZz9bAp44fA

If theres northern toolhttps://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?action=position"> Note:Please read the Forestry Forum's postion on this company rep there make sure throw a water balloon at them.
Boy, back in my day..

DR Buck

Here is some of the Forum members gathering for dinner after day 1 of the Richmond Va logging show.
I don't know everyone`s forum name but photo includes DR Buck,  Kitty, Dan Shade, Nelsrite, OK Mulch, Cedarman

xlogger

sorry I miss the group, good show up there but back home today. I did meet Richard (cutting edge).

etroup10

Had a good time at the show, got a logrite peavey and brownie! Also got to meet DR Buck!
NHLA 187th class, lumber inspector. EZ Boardwalk 40 with homemade hydraulics; Gafner Hydraloader; custom built edger, Massey Ferguson 50E, American Sawmill 20" Pony Planer; Husqvarna 55 Rancher

Wallys World

It was a good shosw. Got some questions answered, saw some new ideas. Got to m
eet DR Buck and Kitty, talked to Kevin from Logrite and had some brownies! Watched the new Woodmizer wood splitter in action. At least it didn't rain that hard!
Wood-Mizer LT28G25, Wood-Mizer EG10 Edger, Wallenstein Timber Talon log loader trailer, Wallenstein GX640 wood splitter, Wallenstein WP835 Fire Wood Processor, Kubota BX 22 TLB, JD 445, JD Gator, Home made arch, Stihl 024 Super, MS251, MS311, MS440 Magnum & MS660.

Thank You Sponsors!