iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Grand kids......

Started by Percy, April 19, 2019, 10:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percy

Conversation between Mila, my grand daughter and myself last Wednesday ....

Mila:whatcha doing grampa?

Me: Changing the battery's in my hearing aids.

Mila: Why you need hearing aids?

Me: Sometimes when you get older, your ears don't work as good as they used to.

Mila: Because they are all hairy??

😂😂😂😂😂
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

sawguy21

:D :D She calls 'em as she sees 'em.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Beavertooth

Grandchildren are one of life's greatest joys.   
2007 LT70 Remote Station 62hp cat.

hopm

Quote from: Beavertooth on April 19, 2019, 01:24:06 PM
Grandchildren are one of life's greatest joys.  
yep yep and yep!!!

Raider Bill

My Oldest Grand Daughter's name is also Mila. She's 12 and lives local. Actually I'm watching her today or she's watching me, I dunno sometimes.
I've got 8 total.

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

thecfarm

:D  Can't grow hair where I need it,on top of my head. But have to trim a good crop in,around the ears and the nose.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WV Sawmiller

Years ago my late brother had lung cancer and took chemo and radiation and the doctor told him it would likely make the rest of his hair fall out and he said "Well, I hope it gets the ones in my ears."

Grandkids are great. They say what they think and the world is a wonderful place through their eyes. My newest miracle granddaughter is 8 weeks old today.

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

cutterboy

Quote from: WV Sawmiller on April 19, 2019, 03:33:54 PM
    My newest miracle granddaughter is 8 weeks old today.

She is a beautiful child!

To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

newoodguy78

Quote from: thecfarm on April 19, 2019, 02:36:29 PM
:D  Can't grow hair where I need it,on top of my head. But have to trim a good crop in,around the ears and the nose.
As you get older gravity just pulls it to lower places  :D

lxskllr

Kids are great; grand or otherwise. They let you recapture some of that magic lost years ago to cynicism. Or maybe that's just me... I miss my daughter being little. Life was great then  :^)

moosehunter

Our 3 yo grandson lives about an hour away. My bride was nearby one day so stopped by for a short visit. She knocked on the door, grandson Lou answers the door, sees who it is, looks behind grandma and says " Grandpa, big tractor?".  :D I told her a big tractor trumps a quick visit from Grandma every time!

mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Thank You Sponsors!