iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Free sawmill in Texas!!

Started by woodhick, March 16, 2006, 07:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodhick

Someone has a belsaw sawmill for FREE  ;D in Texas on woodweb.com.  Go to sawing and drying forum and it's posted there.  Jeff I hope this don't break any rules.  Just would like to see someone from here get first dibs at it.
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

jerry-m

Thanks for the info woodhick,

I sent Roger an email with my phone no. Hope it is still available... Will let you know...

I have a foley belsaw and need  the cable drum as well as some extra parts would be great to have on hand...

Thanks,    Jerry
Jerry

woodhick

Yeah I wish I was closer but the 1500 mile trip would kill the deal for me :D
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Qweaver

Woodhick, I will be bringing a partly empty trailer back to WV from south Texas in a few weeks.  It could be possible for me to pick it up depending where it is in Texas and how big it is.  Food for thought.
Quinton
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

TexasTimbers

Hey Jerry,

I sent him an email too, if you don't want it I might take. Never can have enough parts. You get first dibs between the two of us as far as I'm concerned.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

sawhead

I talked with Roger this afternoon and am suposed to pick it up on my way home from work on monday. He has a bandmill already and this mill was given to him and with other things invoved he just decided that he would let it go.When I go by I will tell him about the best forum on the web ,RIGHT HERE  8) 8)
The journey of a thousand miles begins
with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire

isassi

Now if someone in Texas would just give away a B20 TK mill, I would be sooooo happy.. :D

jerry-m

Well there you go Kevjay and joasis we alway a day late and dollar short :D :D :D

Glade for you  sawhead 8)   Let us know what brand it is and condition and pictures if you get it up and running :)

Woodhick thanks for the info as I never visit that other site :-X

Jerry
Jerry

Thank You Sponsors!