iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy Birthday thecfarm

Started by Magicman, September 04, 2012, 08:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

thecfarm has joined the "over 50" crowd.  Maybe now he can eat his grits without hiding.

Happy Birthday, my friend.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

Happy birthday Ray  8)  Bienvenue au club des cinquantes et plus  :) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

thecfarm

If I would of known that corn bread was a by product of grits I would never of started to eat it 49 years ago.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

Say when

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Piston

Happy Birthday Ray!
I didn't know you shared the same "national holiday" with my wife, well, that's how she sees it anyways!  :D

Have an enjoyable day!
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

WmFritz

Quote from: Piston on September 04, 2012, 09:21:49 AM
Happy Birthday Ray!
I didn't know you shared the same "national holiday" with my wife, well, that's how she sees it anyways!  :D

Have an enjoyable day!

My Wife's birthday is tomorrow but, she thinks its her b-day month...

Happy Birthday thecfarm ;)
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Riggs

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

tcsmpsi

Grits is just cornbread personified.   ;D

Happy Birthday!   :)
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

Warbird

Happy birthday, thecfarm!  Grits are good.  Grits are good.  Grits are good.  ;)

Chuck White

Happy Birthday thecfarm.

Have a good day. ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

DanG

Happy Birthday, Ray.  You get a candle on your cornbread tonight.  Now get back to work! :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Texas Ranger

Obviously, never had shrimp and grits, Texas style.  smiley_clapping

Happy B-day, bub.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Ron Scott

Happy Birthday! As you move into the second "50".
~Ron

Norm

Magicman

Quote from: Texas Ranger on September 04, 2012, 11:43:49 AM
Obviously, never had shrimp and grits,

Somebody mention Shrimp and Grits ??

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

bedway

Happy birthday Ray, and thanks again for the help you gave me when i first started to build my mill. ;D

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

DoubleD

Happy birthday  8) 8)

MM may i come for a visit?  ;D digin_2  :)
Wannabe a sawmiller

martyinmi

Happy Birthday! In another 5 months I'll be starting that downward descent also. Oh well, once you get over the hill, you should start picking up speed, right?
No God, No Peace
Know God, Know Peace!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Happy Birthday.....Hope you have many more! smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Mooseherder

Mark Wentzell

Have a happy birthday.  :) Love to read your posts.

WDH

Ray, true to my word, my lips are sealed on one specific subject, at least for today :D.

Happy Birthday!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

Look out tomorrow.  :D  Wife made me an apple pie for my birthday cake. That is what I wanted. She bakes for half the town and I don't get nothing. The cobblers kids always go barefoot.
Thanks guys for all of the birthday wishes.It was just another day here. but look out Saturday.  :D  We live on a dead end dirt road on a hill and we ride go carts,with no motors,wagons and whatever we get our butts into and ride down the hill. Than I have an old junk blazer we haul everyone back up the hill. Fireworks when it gets dark and lots of food in between there too.I don't know who has more fun,the adults or the kids?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

JohnM

I've been away for a bit but only a day late on this one...Happy (belated) Birthday, Ray!  Who says we all have to eat cake on our birthdays?!  Try to stay dry today!

JM

PS  Still would like to get down your way sometime but we got a new munchkin en route come the 17th so it may be a bit. ;D
Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

WDH

Ray,

It is a day after your Birthday and......

GRITS!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

John,So I doubt you will make it for the Go Cart party?? All great people are born in September. Keep us posted on the little one.

It's a good thing I can not read reply #26. My wife brought me a new filter for the computer. It blocks all reference to g    .  see it's working.   This new filter won't let me even type the word g    . Best present so far. :D

WDH

G_ _ _ s!

Well, I tried.  "Dr. Spock, the Force Field must be working...."

thecfarm

Don't we have fun.  ;D ;D ;D  Can you make it this far North in 3 days? We would have alot of fun here Saturday. Pack some g    . Would not want you to have the shakes from withdrawals.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I think G comes in a pill now. At least it does down South.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

G

:D :D

(I could be there in two days  :)).

Peter Drouin

Hi there , thecfarm , best wishs on your 51th :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

thecfarm

WDH,good. You can help me set up and get things ready for Saturday.  :D

sawguy21

Hope you had a good one young feller. :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

fat olde elf

Happy Day !!  My baby daughter turns 51 this November !! What a great time for all.....Say your prayers and enjoy your continued youth....
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Thank You Sponsors!