iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Letting fly open the windows for the first time!

Started by Paschale, March 11, 2006, 02:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paschale

Well, today is an AWESOME day!  It feels like Spring is sneaking in--it's 61 degrees in Grand Rapids, and I'm about to go leave the house to run some errands...and leave the windows in the house all open!  I know it sounds like a trivial thing, but I gotta tell you, for us northerners, this is better than Christmas morning! Who else is letting go of cabin fever?   
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_sun smiley_thumbsup smiley_big_grin3 smiley_clapping smiley_bounce smiley_flipping smiley_beertoast pinkie_invert smiley_bouncing smiley_hellow_im_here smiley_fiddler smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_sun smiley_thumbsup smiley_big_grin3 smiley_clapping smiley_bounce smiley_flipping smiley_beertoast pinkie_invert smiley_bouncing smiley_hellow_im_here smiley_fiddler 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

DanG

Feels good, don't it? 8) 8)   We've had ours open for a while now, down here.  It's about time to close'em back and turn on the a/c. :-\
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

SwampDonkey

Hasn't been quite that warm here yet, but in the 40's. I leave a couple windows open with a wood fire on sometimes, too hot otherwise this time of year. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

chet

Paschale,
Judy and I are headed yer way next weekend. Gonna help our son and daughter-in-law move inta thier new house in Spring Lake. I was really hopin' ta bring along da motorcycle and sneek a little ridin' in. But it looks like I picked da wrong weekend.  :'(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

dredgeslavedave

Snowing over here on the Oregon coast. I still open the window from time to  time, if I make the fire too hot! Dave.
3 Alaskan's and a Grandburg mini mill. The newest addition to the family, Peterson WPF 8 inch with electric raising winch

Ron Wenrich

Exactly how big of flies do you have up there?  Flies around here can get pretty big, but they can't open windows!   :D
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

UNCLEBUCK

Why I can hear Paschales trombone from way over here !   I still on the lookout for snowsnakes yet . Mild here but still definately winter .  No television so I bundle up like a eskimo and then peel off layers until my glasses stop fogging up !  :D
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Tom

You guys shouldn't let your fly open in the window. ::)

chet

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!