iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Looked Like A Banner Day Untill

Started by Autocar, April 08, 2013, 04:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Changed all the fluids, greased everything on the skidder ready to load in the morning ran her out the drive to the other entrance and when I turned the door wasn't latched and it flew open and cought the tire ripping it clean off. I unbolted what was left of the hinges and picked the door up and headed for the shop, hour and half later had new hinges on and rehung  ::).
Bill

Decked

:'(   Chit happens..I was in a hurry to put fuel in the skidder once...got a little too close to the NEW pickup...ripped driver's side mirror off with chains on front wheel of the skidder... :embarassed:

Corley5

Not long after I got my C4 forwarder the door rolled off the track and I ran over it.  Luckily I wasn't loaded so it didn't flatten it too bad  :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

loggah

I used to just leave the bolts in my franklin door hinges without the nuts on them ,if for some reason the door got thrown open to far ,it would just kick the door off,just pick it up and put the bolts back in it !!! ;D Don
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Stephen Alford

Well my friend at least your able to run her to the end of the drive. here not so much.  :D

logon

Autocar

Its getting pretty dry around here finaly, the wind is blowing between 20/35 mile per hour and at 70 degrees it don't take long
Bill

cutter88

I have to many muck ups to list... but I do have a small piece of advice about ur doors... don't weld or bolt ur hinges I buy the pin style the one piece welds to door the outher half to the skidder then u just drop them on so when ur tires catch them it just throws the door off... and I don't think I need to say why I no this important info  ;D hahaha... give it a try it really works
Romans 10 vs 9 
650G lgp Deere , 640D deere, 644B deere loader, 247B cat, 4290 spit fire , home made fire wood processor, 2008 dodge diesel  and a bunch of huskys and jonsereds (IN MEMORY OF BARRY ROGERSON)

Okrafarmer

When I was in Australia in 1997/98, I worked as an intern of a dairy farm near Cobram, Vic. They had a brand new John Deere 6300 tractor which was their primary tractor on the farm, and I got to put around 300 hours on it in about 3 months' time. Unfortunately I was trying to hurry once, and left the door open, and went through the gate. For those of you who don't know, a door on a JD 6300 cab is a solid piece of safety glass with a rubber gasket around the edge. It shattered into half a million pieces. And-- the boss was looking right at me when I did it.  >:(
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Thank You Sponsors!