iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Deere 648 G3 wiring schematics

Started by backwoodsdave, February 06, 2019, 10:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backwoodsdave

If anyone has a service manual with wiring schematics for the G3 direct drive tranny I need a chart of the trans shift solenoids on the valve bodies that shows which ones are energized for each gear, any help would be appreciated.

kiko

Dave , do you still need this info, of so I will get posted.

kiko

backwoodsdave

Quote from: kiko on February 08, 2019, 08:13:29 AM
Dave , do you still need this info, of so I will get posted.
Yea any info would be helpful and appreciated, I have a customer with a 648G3 that's been setting and he wants to get it back going for a backup machine, he said he lost 7&8 before he sat it up and thinks it's electrical because it was throwing some codes, I haven't seen the machine in yrs so I'm just trying to gather some info to help troubleshoot it when I make it out there, Texas Timberjack lost there Deere dealerships and they pulled all Deere service materials from the TJ dealers and Doggett Machinery is the lone Deere dealer now and the service manager basically says we don't give out info, we'll send out a tech though, pretty [I have typed a profane word that is automatically changed by the forum censored words program I should know better and could be banned for doing it] considering I have had his techs call me on CTR & CSI issues.

kiko

If the machine codes when shifting into seventh gear,  it is an electrical issue with the D solenoid.  The wiring to that solenoid get damaged often especially when the cover on the front axle is missing and sticks run up through the open hole.

Thank You Sponsors!