iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Sponsor

Started by Hokiemill, March 18, 2005, 08:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hokiemill

Sorry if I missed this in a previous thread, but I see we have a new Sponsor!!!!

Welcome to the Forum Baileys and LucasMill ;D  :)

We've been waiting for you guys and we're glad that you're here now.

Furby

Yep, WELCOME!!!  8) 8) 8)

Bibbyman

Great!

That's BIG news!
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

tnlogger

welcome Baileys and lucasMills Glad to have you as part of our sponsor team
gene

farmerdoug

Welcome to the sponsor board Lucas and Bailey.  smiley_thumbsup Glad to see more support for the Forestry Forum by the Industry. 8)
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

populus

Thanks, Lucas and Bailey, joining the sponsors. We are customers of yours and appreciate your support of the Forum!

Back40x2

WELCOME ABOARD,  Just like Dorothy say "Theres no place like Home"
My JD 4120 Loader/Hoe/fransgard winch, a 10,000 pound Warn winch, STIHL 460,  Timberking 1600,  Lots of logs, a shotgun, rifle, my German Shorthaired Pointers and a 4-wheel drive, is all this Maine boy needs to survive!! Oh Yeah, and my WIFE!!!!!!

DanG

YEEEHAWWW!  Welcome aboard! 8)  We're mighty proud to have you here, and we appreciate your support.  The ForestryForum is where it's at, and where you belong! :) :) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

fstedy

WELCOME
Baileys and Lucas Mill. Hope you get a lot of business here we need good sponsors like you and I think most members here will use your products as much as they can.
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

NZJake

Man, this forum is growing! Just goes to show the growing incline in portable sawmilling! Welcome aboard Lucas Mill, your customers will no doubt be loving your participation and advice.

This will really add to the awareness of the "up and coming" swingblade type sawmill.
Wife says I woke up one morning half asleep uttering thin kerf and high production, I think I need a hobby other than milling?

Norm

Thank you for your sponsorship Baileys, makes my decision where to buy stuff much easier. Now all I have to do is just click on your banner and borrow Patty's credit card. :)

(Noble canceled the one I took out for him) ;D

Ed_K

Thanks Baileys  8) 8) 8).
Ed K

redpowerd

sweet!!
nice to have you guys real close like that!
may the ff sponsership bring you many ff orders!
i know ill be gettin a pair of boots real soon, and like norm said, just a click away.
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

MemphisLogger

I already get what I can from Bailey's as they're just up the road (Jackson, TN) and I usually get my stuff next day by UPS   :)

Check out their Bailey's brand endseal--just as good as Anchorseal and a bit easier on the bankbook.

Also, they grind some of the best ripping chain I've ever used--alternate topplate removed.

And, they provide super fast turnaround on Husky repairs.

Welcome aboard Baileys!   
Scott Banbury, Urban logger since 2002--Custom Woodworker since 1990. Running a Woodmizer LT-30, a flock of Huskies and a herd of Toy 4x4s Midtown Logging and Lumber Company at www.scottbanbury.com

hawby

Glad to see ya Bailey's!!! Been impressed with your service on my orders. Especially appreciated the call when I ordered my Husky 372XP. I had the wrong chain PN# for the bar I had ordered. Someone called to verify what I wanted BEFORE they shipped it. That averted raising my blood pressure./
/
Thanks and welcome to FF.
Hawby

Missin' loggin', but luvin' the steady check...

sigidi

Jeepers I'm only one my 11th post this morning and I never saw!!! Good on me -gotta git that white stick out from the packing ;)

Terrific, Great, fantastic to see you here Lucas and Bailey's 8)
Always willing to help - Allan

Ironwood

I noticed that new logo and picture. Thank you REID
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Thank You Sponsors!