iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

THE GIANTS WIN !!!!!

Started by rockman, January 22, 2012, 10:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockman

On to the SUPER BOWL...............................
kioti ck-20 loader backhoe, box blade, disk, log arch
Husqvarna 455 rancher
Lincoln Ranger 10,000 welder

Buck

Now if they will just beat the Pats!
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

CLL

Don't care for either but since I can't stand pretty boy Tom and bum looking Bill, GO GAINTS. I can't say much as my Steelers lost to Denver, I'm so ashamed.
Too much work-not enough pay.

Roxie

My favorite team on the way to the Super Bowl!   8)
Say when

forest.c

go pats gota get revenge for the last time they met in the big game !
forest.c

Norm

Way to go Giants!

Yeah I'm a die hard Steelers fan but they looked so worn out and beat up I felt sorry for them. Of course I'm a glutton for punishment cause I'm also a die hard Cubs fan.  :D

WDH

Eli Manning was awesome.  What a quarterback!  He got beat up pretty good.  SF may as well not had any wide receivers.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

rockman

When they had the mid-season implosion, No one thought they would make the playoffs. For the last 7 or 8 games they have been a different team, in that they have learned how to win the close games. Eli, WOW, I don't know whaat happened to him but gee whiz, tougher, more mobile, confident, a welcome change from the guy that started the year. I think the SUPER BOWL will be a good one, Love'em or hate'em the Patriots always bring thier A game.

Kevin
Husqvarna 455 rancher

POSTON WIDEHEAD

If I had taken the beating Eli took last night, I would be in traction at my local Vets office for the next 6 months!  :D
Congratulations on which ever team you support!  smiley_thumbsup

GO PANTHERS!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

Lots of good games this year. Both games yesterday were fun to watch. I was rooting for doctorb's local team since I had no horse left in the race. Guess he doesn't either now.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

Doc,

What a play with 22 seconds left where the DB knocked the ball out of the hands of the Raven wide receiver that would have won the game.  So close............
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Woodhauler

GO PATS   You guys need to stop being so negitive towards THE MIGHTY PATS  !!!!!!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

rockman

Just brushing the dust off this post. Gonna need it again Sunday......... 8) 8)
Husqvarna 455 rancher

Clam77

Pats FTW... all the way on Sunday!!    :)
Andy

Stihl 009, 028, 038, 041, MS362
Mac 1-40, 3-25

Norm

WDH

I am looking forward to all the treats that you have to have to properly watch the game  :).

bill m

Sorry Giants fans, GO PATRIOTS! 8)
NH tc55da Metavic 4x4 trailer Stihl and Husky saws

Banjo picker

Bill I play close attention to what you say about winches....but I digress about your football pick.....Go Giants.......Eli did play in Miss you know....Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

chain

Who cares about the game? I thought it was all about Madonna.

The wife swore long ago Madonna would never be 'watched' in our household; we've even heard sermons preached against her, uh.. "insensitive influence upon young fans."

What about old fans? I'm tempted tp bribe the wife into shopping Sunday afternoon...late.

Madonna has promised 'new moves', from an old gal..  :D 

Raider Bill

Well my Raiders are rebuilding :D :D ::) ::) so I guess all I got to look forward to is smoked ribs, BBQ beans and hopefully a good football game.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

okmulch

Quote from: Raider Bill on February 03, 2012, 09:06:27 AM
Well my Raiders are rebuilding :D :D ::) ::) so I guess all I got to look forward to is smoked ribs, BBQ beans and hopefully a good football game.
Well two out of three shouldn't be bad!(smoked ribs and BBQ beans)
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

rockman

.....................THE GIANTS WIN.................... :) :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)
Husqvarna 455 rancher

sawguy21

That was a very entertaining game to say the least, one of the best I can remember. Brady put on an offensive clinic on the touchdown drives mid game, if the Giants didn't find a way to stop him they were in for a long day. The Giants D stepped up and Manning found a way to win. Can't knock the Pats, they are a tough team.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Warbird

It was a good game and I'm glad the Giants won. 

Cedarman

Game wasn't over til the ball hit the ground on the final play.   Good game to the end.  Refs missed a couple calls that might have made the game a little less exciting though. 
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

sawguy21

The Giants could have been called for nailing Brady after the throw, I'm surprised the Pats didn't protest.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

forest.c

good game congrats to the giants !
forest.c

Thank You Sponsors!