iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Burlkraft is Five

Started by Magicman, February 03, 2012, 02:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Next year Steve starts to school because today he turned 5.  Happy Birthday Steve.  That plant based diet is working.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Radar67

Yeah, he needs some of the three R's. Hope it's a good one Steve.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Warbird

JV

Happy birthday young feller.  Hope you got lots of toys.   ;D
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

sprucebunny

8) 8)
Happy Birthday, Steve  8)

You're almost old enough for a two wheel bike !!  :D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Meadows Miller

Gday

And Happy Birthday Steve  ;) ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) My Plant based diet consists of alot of equipment been workin well for years  :) ;) :D :D
4TH Generation Timbergetter

isawlogs

Plant base diet ....  :D :D :D 

Steve...plants ...  :D :D :D

If it has been digested by a cow!   :) 

Happy birthday old man!!!!   8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

inspectorwoody

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!
8) :) :) :) :) 8)

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Norm

DoubleD

Wannabe a sawmiller

Raider

Hope you had a good day 8)  Raider

Burlkraft

Thanks guys  ;D

I had a great day yesterday. Jill took the day off and I figgered we'd just work in the shop, maybe go out to eat. I couldn't have been more wrong.

She got me up we had coffee and it was off to the shooting range at Gander Mountain. We shot the virtual range for the first time. It was pretty cool.
Then it was off to have lunch with Beenthere. It was his turn to buy  smiley_bouncing_pinky smiley_bounce

There has never been a time that we were in town where we have not stopped at store of some some kind, so we stopped at the grocery store. Then we stopped at Jill's son's apartment for cake and ice cream. I think there's 5 guys living there now, so it was good that we left the remains there  :D :D :D

Then we came home and watched a movie. I had 3 drinks and was waaaay overserved so it all ended with me going to bed about 9 or so.........
Jeff called but I had trouble talking to him at the time.  :D :D

It was a long time ago, but I would have that many or more just before we went out for the night!!!
I am a pretty cheap date these days  :D :D

Six is just right around the corner now.......
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Magicman

It sounds like your "unplanned" day started and ended just fine, and was enjoyable in between.   :)  At you age, you cannot ask for much more than that.  Take care my friend.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

thecfarm

It's great to have great  day unplanned. Hope you had a Happy Birthday.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

crtreedude

Well shoot, if becoming younger is just about changing my profile, what could be easier?

Happy birthday Steve.
So, how did I end up here anyway?

Patty

Well don't I feel just a weeee bit sheepish. Your birthday came and went without me sending good wishes your way. So here it is:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! smiley_beertoast

Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

scsmith42

Steve, happy 5th anniversary!  Sounds like you had a great day too.

Here are some belated best birthday wishes for you, and a hope for many repeats.

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Thank You Sponsors!