iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New bandsaw mill from Logosol

Started by teed, March 30, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teed

I was with my neighbor and filmed his new sawmill Logosol Band 751.
This has to be one of the best-priced sawmills on the market now.
Please come with feedback so I can get better at filming.

Best-priced sawmill - YouTube
On my homestead, I mill with.
Logosol B1001 bandsaw mill
Woodland mill HM122 bandsaw mill
Logosol F2 with Speedsaw E5 chainsaw mill
Logosol Farmers with Stihl MS391 and MS661

YellowHammer

I thought it was a professional company marketing video.  I don't think you could do much to improve the video.  Very well done.  You could remove the snow so it doesn't look so cold. ;D
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

richhiway

Woodmizer LT 40
New Holland 35 hp tractor
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

Ga Mtn Man

Beautifully shot video Teed!  If it were a marketing video, I would suggest adding some sequences showing how the different functions of the mill work, perhaps with text explaining what we are seeing and what sets this mill apart from others.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

teed

I with make more videos about band 751 where I go more in depth of the mill. Tank for all nice comments, video making is rather new to me, before I started my YouTube channel I have not shot any videos :)
On my homestead, I mill with.
Logosol B1001 bandsaw mill
Woodland mill HM122 bandsaw mill
Logosol F2 with Speedsaw E5 chainsaw mill
Logosol Farmers with Stihl MS391 and MS661

Nomad

I also thought the video was quite well done.  Judging by the pile of logs behind your friend's mill shed, he'll be using that mill A LOT! :D
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

samandothers

Nicely done! To keep a healthy young back I would suggest a Logrite or appropriate wood turning device.  Though the trees were smaller it may save him future issues!

Thank You Sponsors!