iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2005 its here

Started by isawlogs, December 31, 2004, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

Happy New Year its here 2005
  best to all have a great one  :) :) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

craigc90

Tom

Yes, it is!  and I just got a big hug and a kiss. :D :D ;D

etat

Me Too. :)  It just turned New Years Here.

We  spent the evening watching the Three Stoodges. :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

DanG

We're already deep into the year, here. An hour and fawty-fo minutes, to be exact.  I just got home from my Step-daughter's place where we had some well blistered pig and the gosh-darndest bonfire ya ever saw. Me and Son-in-law picked out some hollow oak logs and cut'em in about 18" pieces. Set'em up in a ring, built the fire in the middle, then rolled all them hollow bits into the fire. It shore made a hot bonfire with some of the wierdest colored flames ya ever saw!  Then we chunked a ol' fat lightered post on top and everybody backed up another 10 feet. :D :D  I don't know how long that thing will burn, but they can cook breakfast on it in the morning...if they can get close enough. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WV_hillbilly

Yep it's here alright.  Happy New Year To all.  I'm getting ready to hit the sack it's been a long day and  gotta get up at 6 AM  . But I know that my year is going to start off with some sawdust on New Years Day . 8)
Hillbilly

etat

Ya ole son of a gun!  Lookin forward to seeing the pictures tomorrow!
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Swede

I wish you all a good 2005!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

EZ

Happy New Years to all you fine folks.
EZ

Thank You Sponsors!