iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How I store my Anchorseal

Started by 123maxbars, September 05, 2016, 09:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

123maxbars

I have been asked by people on some of my videos on youtube about the buckets I use to store my anchorseal. So I made a short clip showing the bucket lid that I use. These are called Gamma Lids and they sure are handy to have around. I thought some of you all might be interested in these.  It sure makes a good way to use/transport anchorseal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nneL6PZMfQ
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

fishpharmer

Thanks for sharing, will need some "gamma lids" myself. :)

FYI the ginormous online retailer named after a South American river has them in multiple color sets.  ;D
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

123maxbars

Quote from: fishpharmer on September 05, 2016, 10:40:10 AM
Thanks for sharing, will need some "gamma lids" myself. :)

FYI the ginormous online retailer named after a South American river has them in multiple color sets.  ;D

Good to know, the wife wanted some colored ones, thanks,
Sawyer/Woodworker/Timber Harvester
Woodmizer LT70 Super Wide, Nyle L53 and 200 kiln, too many other machines to list.
outofthewoods
Youtube page
Out of the

Onthesauk

Have had some of those for years, different brand.  Keep one on the boat, bone dry stuff.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

tnaz

Thanks for sharing the info.  Did not know about these. 8)

Terry

gimpy

Quote from: fishpharmer on September 05, 2016, 10:40:10 AM

Also have them in white for under $8 w/free shipping. They'll be here shortly.
Gimpy old man
Lucky to have a great wife
John Deere 210LE tractor w/Gannon Box

Brad_bb

I do like the gamma lids for certain things.  Personally I've found it easiest to dispense Anchor seal from my garden sprayer and spread it with a brush.  I only have to take my knife and removed the dry wax on the tip of the sprayer and good to go. I leave the extra in the original 5 gallon bucket.
https://youtu.be/x8a-uY-IVMQ
Anything someone can design, I can sure figure out how to fix!
If I say it\\\\\\\'s going to take so long, multiply that by at least 3!

tnaz

Good deal Brad.  Easy and clean.

Terry

Thank You Sponsors!