iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

coffee table

Started by ely, March 10, 2015, 09:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ely

heres a couple shots of a coffee table that I built for a youth bowfishing auction on Saturday. made from spalted pecan, I know I know,... everyone hates pecan

ely

thecfarm

That will make a lover out of a hater.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

ely

bookmatched top no less ;D

yukon cornelius

It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

downsouth

Looks good ! Pecan or not,it looks good

WDH

That is one fine piece. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WmFritz

That should bring in some premium bids.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

ely

you would think so bill but lots of my stuff does not bring firewood price... :D
then some years it will be like those 300 dollar benches. you just never know.
I do know this, if this table will not bring more than 200 I am going to buy it myself and use it in my living room.

clww

That's a pretty piece of furniture you built. :)
I hope it brings top dollar. 8)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

ely

That coffee table brought 425 plus an order for a dining room table and two end tables.

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

SwampDonkey

Nice piece ely.  Good going. 8)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

drobertson

You bet, after seeing that table I thought near 500, with an order for more,, nice work there! and for a great cause to boot!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sandsawmill14

now the only problem is dealing with the pecan smiley_devil_trident. looks like you have that figured out though ely smiley_thumbsup
hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!