iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Magic Bucks

Started by Magicman, December 23, 2012, 09:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I processed it all yesterday, with the exception of the sausage.  That vacuum sealer is a very nice appliance.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on December 25, 2012, 08:16:13 AM
That vacuum sealer is a very nice appliance.   ;D

Whirlpool?  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Ron Scott

Well done! Very nice bucks from some good deer management.
~Ron

Autocar

Bill

Magicman

I just got word that a Grandson got a 19ΒΌ" inside spread 8 point from the Straw House this morning, but I do not have a picture yet.  Congrats, "C Man".
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sandhills

DanG Magic!  You're gonna have to build another cabin just for all the mounts!  Congratulations to both of you, very nice deer, and I hope you all had a great Christmas.

Magicman

Marty and his two sons will be at the Cabin tomorrow.  Also another Grandson will be there with his GF.  It makes us proud that the entire family enjoys that old home place of mine so well.

blackfoot griz

Way to go MM!

We got a great Christmas present from my Father in law.  1/2 an elk and some buffalo cut and wrapped.

WDH

MM,

You are creating traditions that will be treasured.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

downsouth

congrats Lynn and pat. Very nice! 

Magicman

I finally got a cellphone picture of the Grandson's buck to upload.

19 1/4" inside spread 8 point.

Corley5

Nice  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Poor Deer ain't got a chance around the Davis family.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

I just got a text from Marty.  Grandson Luke, got his first deer this afternoon.

Marty said that the G2's split making him a 10 point. 

clww

OUSTANDING! :)
Bet he's not the only one smiling.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Magicman

They saw a very heavy antlered buck yesterday, but could not get a shot.  Marty called me about 2:00 asking whether I thought the wind would be OK for them to go back this afternoon.  An East wind is really not the best, but I told him to go.  They are glad that they did for sure.   :)

All 10 of our Grandchildren have now taken deer.   :)

Ron Scott

Great bucks! Have they all been afternoon kills?
~Ron

Magicman

Two were morning and two were evening.  We are in the midst of our peak time to see bucks.  Those that are not hooked up with a doe are walking and looking.

Peter Drouin

Nice deer you have there, all fed well on a private reserve, and tree stands with a roof too, nice setup :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

My deer are all nocturnal. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

JohnM

Lucas 830 w/ slabber; Kubota L3710; Wallenstein logging winch; Split-fire splitter; Stihl 036; Jonsered 2150

Magicman

Same here to a degree.  During the peak breeding time, forget food plots and hunt the woods.

WDH

Peak breeding time here was two months ago. 

Magicman

Ours is now.  Well really about a week ago, but the bucks don't know it yet.  They are really tromping looking for one more doe.

I am headed to the Cabin to work for a few days.  Maybe I can take off a couple of evening and watch.  I am not really interested in shooting another buck.

WDH

It is interesting how different areas have such a vastly different time for the rut.

I like to eat them much more than shoot them  :).  I used to hunt a lot, but now I let the younger generation do the hunting for me.

Thank You Sponsors!