iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Thank you forestry forum members.

Started by A-z farmer, November 30, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A-z farmer

I have been reading this forum for months and I have obtained a wealth of knowledge from the many posts on this forum.
I ordered our wood Mizer and all the extras and picked it up in Hannibal in October.
All the buildings on our farm going back for generations have been from our trees but sawn by other sawyers .
I also bought two logrite can't hooks and two pickeroons and I cannot believe how awesome they work .

Zeke 

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

And you are most Welcome here on the Forestry Forum, Zeke.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Southside

Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Cedarman

Hello Zeke.  Welcome and your fun is about to begin.
Your name makes me think of the Dick and Jane readers from first grade  66 years ago where you were a starring figure.
I am Dick and I did marry Jane.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

samandothers

Welcome Zeke! Sounds like you are all into.

thecfarm

What size mill did you get?
Good for you on the Logrite equipment!!
How are you getting the logs out of the woods?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

SawyerTed

Welcome to the forum!  Stick around, the benefits continue!  The sawdust addition will never be cured but the treatment is awesome!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

A-z farmer

Thank you for the welcomes.
Our wood Mizer is a LT 40 G38 wide.
We use a wallenstein fx140 on a new holland t6
To pull trees from the woods.
As soon as the ground freezes here maybe we can make some sawdust .
Zeke

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!