iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

The Next Season: Winter

Started by Frank_Pender, December 12, 2001, 07:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_Pender

"Whose woods they are, I think I know,                                                                                       His house is in the village  though....." :P                                                
Frank Pender

Frank_Pender

"...But I have promises to keep and                                                                                           Miles to go before I sleep and                                                                                           Miles to go before I sleep."
Frank Pender

swampwhiteoak

Frank, you must be a Robert Frost fan.  I think you're missing a few stanzas, though   ;)

RavioliKid

That was the Readers' Digest condensed version!  :D
RavioliKid

Frank_Pender

Morning, Rav...                                                                                                                                                                                       As an educator for over 30 year in both the private and public sector I have several ways to enlighten my students.  One of them was just as I have done here,  giving part of a problem and later, part of the solution.  They got to fill in the blanks.  One of the blanks has been filled in with the posting of the picture when we come to the site.  Whever thought of doing that, I am truly grateful.  The picture is a fine example of  the poem.  Of course it is daylight.  Condensed ot not the lines most likely can be related to each and every one of us who work in the Forest Products  world.  I am thankful that another teacher  took the time to make a comment on my post.  I must go now, as " I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep..." 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Frank Pender

RavioliKid

I hope you had a fine winter's nap! Thanks for taking the time to respond to my response.
 ;)
RavioliKid

Thank You Sponsors!