Started by WH_Conley, December 03, 2008, 06:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WH_Conley

Hey, check out my new website.

http://www.stonehillhardwoods.com/

Ain't gonna tel whoe designed and built it, just have to guess. :D
Bill

pigman

Nice sight Bill. You did a nice job desiging and building it. Nice small load of firewood on the almost new pickup truck. ;D
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

rbhunter

Nice sight. I think the truck needs bigger racks. :D

You might mention more on the cabin patterns part. What do the patterns give the customer? Cuts of lumber, Diagrams, insturctions, are there other patterns, and possibly can the customer help in the design of cabin?
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

WH_Conley

Yeah, Bob. I did a good job. If you beleive that I will sell ya a nice wheat farm in the Everglades and a couple of combines to go with it. Maybe a bridge too. :D

The cabin patterns start with the customers input, I won't even think about trying to put something togather without some input to what they want.

The guy with the truck kinda makes me ashamed to load mine! :D He is a firewood dealer, slab hound, whatever. The first load he left with, I figured nobody would beleive it so I took a picture of the second one. Shame to break down a new truck like that. :'(
Bill

Banjo picker

Very nice, first rate with the little log that rotates.  Got many hits besides the FF folks?  Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Ernie

I'd better not let Jan see your mill site, way too neat and tidy ;D
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

zopi

Thats pretty slick...I like the little feller leaning up against the walnut...

The kitchen in the customer photos is cause for a screaming kitchengasm...that is gorgeous!
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Norm

Very nice Bill, thanks for the tour. :)

Thank You Sponsors!