iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

accuset 1 parts available anywhere

Started by stoneexpert69, May 14, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneexpert69

Hi, I am new to this forum and I have a 2001 woodmizer LT40 HD Super remote. The remote accuset mosfet in the panel assembly caught fire and we were told the parts aren't available anymore to replace it and that we have to uppgrade to the accuset 2. We really don't have the money or the time to upgrade right now. Has anyone else had a problem with this. Does anyone possibly have one laying around that we could buy. I have installed the
picture of the board that caught fire.Thanks for any suggestions. 

Dave Shepard

Welcome to the Forum! You may get lucky, but most of them are either in use, or have let the magic smoke out already. 
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

slider

Welcome as well , i feel your pain . I upgraded last year with my 05 lt 70 .
al glenn

PAmizerman

Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

PAmizerman

Well I've got the setworks not accuset. Sorry it won't work.
Woodmizer lt40 super remote 42hp Kubota diesel. Accuset II
Hydraulics everywhere
Woodmizer edger 26hp cat diesel
Traverse 6035 telehandler
Case 95xt skidloader
http://byrnemillwork.com/
WM bms250 sharpener
WM bmt250 setter
and a lot of back breaking work!!

stoneexpert69

Thank you for all the replies and thanks for the offer PAmizerman. 

Magicman

Don't give up because the right person might not see this for several days.  There has to be a donor unit somewhere.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

woodmills1

Magic you have always helped me be positive.  I hope there is a junk yard for us accuset one uses
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Magicman

I was able to "cobble" my SetWorks back together last year and it is older than Accuset 1.  ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LeeB

Someone had one some time back. Don't remember any more about it though or even how long ago it was. It was someone that had upgraded.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

LeeB

Found it. Sadly it won't help you. Long gone two years ago.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

barbender

I've got to get my original setworks back together too. I have an encoder issue, that part is actually still available. I just haven't had time or money to take care of it.
Too many irons in the fire

Thank You Sponsors!