iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

getting closer

Started by lirachamo51, April 04, 2015, 06:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadfall

What can I do about this messed up rotator cuff?   That, and all that fir and spruce pitch?
W-M LT40HD -- Siding Attachment -- Lathe-Mizer -- Ancient PTO Buzz Saw

============================

Happy for no reason.

lirachamo51

same thing I'm doing....... retire :D
Randy

deadfall

Too late for that.

Dang it, I sure miss Ichiro51.  The dreaded pinstripes syndrome got him.  I dumped my satellite TV this year.  No life after Ichiro. 

Happy for no reason.

lirachamo51

he's down in sunny south fla. now ,with the marlins, been there and done that for 3 years !
Randy

lirachamo51

made my appt. for sep 17 to pick up my mill and and intro on using it, really getting excited now  8)
Randy

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

deadfall

Sawmills hab bin belly belly good        to me. 

Good news.  Enjoy!

Happy for no reason.

lirachamo51

tomorrow's my big day,finally here ! Will be heading to Hanibal to pick up my lt-40 in the morning, then the fun begins,I've been clearing and digging for the new pole barn i'll be building and the list goes on and on! 8)
Randy

Haggis

Good luck and have fun. Wish I could retire but I am at least 19 years from that time. :(

Magicman

Congrats on the feeling Randy.  Only one more sleepless night.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

sawmilljoe

congrats on the new mill and the list of projects will get long .

lirachamo51

thanks for all the well wishes, have to get all the trees cut around the site I've cleared and then the dust will start flying , ill try to send some pics when i get my 1st day of cutting ! :laugh:
Randy

addysdaddy

Congrats on the retirement and even more on the new mill... My last day is 20 Dec... After 28 years in the Navy it will be good for every day to be Saturday  8) 8) 8)... Sawmill/woodlot/gun club/golf club... So many chores and soooo little time... ;)
Trying to think of something Cool to say kinda defeats the purpose.
LT10
Kioti with winch.
Husqvarna fan

Kbeitz

Quote from: addysdaddy on September 17, 2015, 05:38:52 AM
Congrats on the retirement and even more on the new mill... My last day is 20 Dec... After 28 years in the Navy it will be good for every day to be Saturday  8) 8) 8)... Sawmill/woodlot/gun club/golf club... So many chores and soooo little time... ;)

If you think you had no time before just wait till you retire.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Thank You Sponsors!