iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2014 Pigroast RSVP thread

Started by Jeff, June 10, 2014, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Yesterday we ordered the pig and the port-a-potty so that means it is time to start getting a count for the pigroast. :)

You are not required to rsvp to attend, but we sure would appreciate it if you think there is a good chance you are coming to add your number of attendees to our count. This gives us a good idea on what to expect and also gives incentive to others to come join us. We'll have a special guest staying with us this year which should add to the fun and I'll tell about later. So,

Jeff, Wildflower, Stacy, Jeremy, Amanda, Dogman Pete and Leeenda, Tammy's mom and Gene make

The Date for the Pigroast this year is August 2nd 2014

Area Motels

Area Camping
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

Got my extremely busy retirement calender out and blacked out dem days.  ;)  Da plan is for judy and I ta hop on da Harley and be-there.    ;D

Dat's 12, 11 if I can't count da Harley
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Jeff

doctorb

While some people think I should be committed, I can't commit to attending yet this year.  I'll let you know when I know.  Let's just say that I'm working on it, as last year, my inaugural, was quite enjoyable.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

submarinesailor

I will be retired by then.  But, I still don' t know if I can make it.  The TF Guild National Conference is the next week end and I want to attend it also.  So, it's a matter of money I guess.  If I do come, I don't know if it will be just me, me and the Wife (think egg rolls) or me, the wife and the 2 grandsons.

Will let you know if and how many when I know - probably the night before is when I will know.

Bruce

ozarkgem

I guess I missed something
Where is it?
When is it?
what about accommodations?
Do we need to bring anything?
What are the plans?
Thanks
Jim
Mighty Mite Band Mill, Case Backhoe, 763 Bobcat, Ford 3400 w/FEL , 1962 Ford 4000, Int dump truck, Clark forklift, lots of trailers. Stihl 046 Magnum, 029 Stihl. complete machine shop to keep everything going.

Jeff

I updated the first post. This is the 11th annual pigroast. You can search pigroast on the forum and find lots and lots of stuff about it. :)

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WmFritz

~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

fat olde elf

Fat Olde Elf makes 14.  Thought I had already signed up on a previous list but consider my age............See you there !!!
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Weekend_Sawyer

Come on Danny, you'll be there, right?

Diane, Gerald and I make   18 8)

This year we are shipping the bikes to San Francisco and riding up to Washington and across the top to get there. I like taking the long way.  We are shipping to SF because of time constraints, I only have 2 weeks and my delicate flower and I want to enjoy the trip and not feel like we are on some sort of reality TV show.

Bill, Dan, DrBuck, Jake, or any FF riders want to join us?

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Raider Bill

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on June 11, 2014, 08:58:37 AM
Come on Danny, you'll be there, right?

Diane, Gerald and I make   18 8)

This year we are shipping the bikes to San Francisco and riding up to Washington and across the top to get there. I like taking the long way.  We are shipping to SF because of time constraints, I only have 2 weeks and my delicate flower and I want to enjoy the trip and not feel like we are on some sort of reality TV show.

Bill, Dan, DrBuck, Jake, or any FF riders want to join us?

Jon

What is this "bike shipping" you speak of?
Almost sounds like you don't ride them but that can't be right...can it? is there a boat involved?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

Raider Bill, WDH, why have you not added your names to the count? ;)

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

jmouton

well  we had so much fun  last year  , our first,   we will come back again   to see everybody again,  jim ,diane, and  coach  that  makes 3 of us

lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Shotgun

Norm and Mary will be there. Looking forward to the big event.

Count now 23.

Norm

Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Andy White

Jeff,
Just a line to let you know, Me and Nancy will be 24&25
Looking forward to meeting everyone!      Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

mesquite buckeye

Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

WDH

WmFritz

Since she made our campground reservations back in February, we must be coming.   ;D

Vicki and me makes 
27 & 28
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

isawlogs

Quote from: Raider Bill on June 11, 2014, 02:00:44 PM
I may have a conflict. :-\

Ya getting married again  ???     :D ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!