iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

How many

Started by plt, November 08, 2013, 09:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plt

How many post do I have to have to post a picture? I was trying to post one of a plant I found cutting wood and can't.

pt
Duty, the the sublimest word in our language.

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less.
Robert E Lee.

lone wolf

I am still trying to figure that out . They said we have to open up a photo album to do it.
7900                                                               461
200T

thecfarm

This should do it for ya guys.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,61788.0.html

It looks like alot but is not. This will allow the pictures to always be here. If you have trouble,just ask. When I was trying I missed one step. Now it's even easier.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Initially setting up a album is the only complicated part. the link that thecfarm gave gives you the tutorials to post a photo. Once you know how to do it, it can be done in moments from your camera or phone to a post.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

lone wolf

I have a pic in there now how do I post it?
7900                                                               461
200T

thecfarm

If it's in your album this will do it. I saw a picture of a Sthil in your album.

I like to go to whatever post or start a new topic first to include a picture.Go to your gallery,it will open in a new window.Click onto your album,then click onto whatever picture you want,it will get bigger,than scroll down a little to find,Insert Image In Post,click onto that,click Yes and that is it. Some have to copy/paste the link to work.I like to hit the enter key at least once or twice to move the picture down away from what I am typing. The enter key really helps to leave some white space if posting more than one picture. Somewheres I think it says to add 10,000 to your user number or something like that to make a clickable icon to your gallery under your user name. Use the preview button to see how it looks and modify it if needed.

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!