iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

garrett 15 at work

Started by Gary Davis, January 30, 2019, 10:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Davis

8)I have a you tube video of my garrett 15 at work, if you cut and paste it should get you there,

garrett at work - YouTube

GullyBog

Wow, that's a tugboat on wheels.  I especially enjoyed the traffic cone.
There might be a little dust on the butt log, but don't let if fool ya bout what's inside

tacks Y

That is a nice log. Is that Detroit powered? I would like a machine that size so I could trailer myself. My 440C is just a touch to heavy.

thecfarm

I started to wonder if that pine log had an end to it. :D  Thank you.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Gary Davis

its a 1964 garrett 15a weight is around 11000 lbs  172 cu inch ford desiel, gearmatic 8a wench, 13.6 x 28 tires, the   log is 37 ft long 28 dia at the small and about 40 in at the other end so it scales out at over 1300 ft on the scribner scale, the previous owner  rebuilt the motor and the injector pump and now I get to play with it 
                                                8)

bushmechanic

Love it there Mr. Davis. I enjoy seeing those old machines in action and always seems to amaze me what they are capable of.

Stephen1

I see that you are playing with it!
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

logman81

Precision Firewood & Logging

millwright

I had one of them for several years, great machine and the 172 was very cheap to run, fuel wise.

Thank You Sponsors!