iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Logrite peavey just came ups.

Started by Steven A., March 23, 2007, 02:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steven A.

Holy Cow! Whatta tool!
I got the 60 inch and its a heck of a thing to behold. Big but light.
I might just go cut something down so I can try it out.
If anyone is wondering if they are worth the extra bucks I'd certainly say they are.
Came from Three Rivers Forestry in Mindoro Wi. The guy there was very nice too.

I just love it when I get a new tool. :) ;D  :D  8)

RSteiner

I have a 60" and a 48" Logrite peavey.  My son borrowed the 48" one and failed to tell me so I go looking for it and can't find it. :(   While at a Farm and Forest expo I couldn't help taking advantage of the expo price and picked up a 60" peavey.  Two weeks later my son retruns the one he borrowed and now I have two. 8)

There are many times When I do use two at a time, when rolling a log onto the mill and when I get a helper now and then.  They are very good tools.  The only thing I have noticed is the handle gets a little cold in the winter, the wooden handles felt a litte warmer.  I have a difficulty wearing gloves sometimes even in the winter.

Enjoy your new peavey ;)

Randy
Randy

Don K

I bought a 60 inch canthook to go with my 48 at tha GA WM show and that 12 inches sure makes a big difference on those big logs. I love my orange Logrites. ;D    Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Thank You Sponsors!