iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forwarding trailer

Started by Bruno of NH, May 05, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

My new Woody's 130hd forwarding trailer

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Skeans1

Looks good one thing I would do is move the valve into the back window so you have some protection just in case a log slides.

Stuart Caruk

Me Likey! Hopefully it will get me motivated to build mine. I have the loader, the tube steel, the axles and the tires. Just need to make the time.
Stuart Caruk
Wood-Mizer LX450 Diesel w/ debarker and home brewed extension, live log deck and outfeed rolls. Woodmizer twin blade edger, Barko 450 log loader, Clark 666 Grapple Skidder w/ 200' of mainline. Bobcats and forklifts.

Southside

That is sweet, how much will she hold?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

stavebuyer

thecfarm

You have too many grapples!! :D  
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

78NHTFY

Good looking forwarding trailer!  Glad everything finally worked out for you.....All the best, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

CX3

Will that pull down the road loaded ?
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

Bruno of NH

Yes with my tractor 
I can pull it loaded on the road
I have farm plates on the tractor 

Bruno of NH

So far I'm very pleased with the quality of this unit.
It can lift some good size logs.

woodmills1

Nice logger picker upper
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

woodmills1

looks a whole bunch like my 99 metavic.  Hope it treats you as well as mine has

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

lovinfishin

Has your Woody been treating you well. Have a 150 on order.
Mid 70's Timberjack 230D, TD8 Dresser,
Woodmizer LT35HD 
Awesome Wife 2 kids a 2 great bird dogs (Weimaraner's)

Life is Good

Bruno of NH

Yes
Very well built unit great folks too

WWright

looks really nice ! Good luck with it

logman81

I just picked up a small older finn rotor loader and plan on making the trailer to put it on can you tell me the size and thickness of tubing used for the frame?
Precision Firewood & Logging

Bruno of NH

I'm out for the day
I will go look tomorrow on the tubing 

Thank You Sponsors!