iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2017 Christmas Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! SEE FIRST POST!!

Started by Jeff, December 04, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Some of you guys are so sick that I don't think even doctorb could heal you.   smiley_sick
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I am busy blocking evil bots attacking the forum again tonight. Whilst I do that, Is anyone trying to get registered for the Christmas contest?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The contest this year could be won by the Russians.......or Hillary.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Jeff

We have had some relative newbies get entered in the contest, so its possible for anyone, especially if you have been following along in this topic. :)

51cub

Thank you everybody! Once I remembered the underscore for my problem one, I did 3,4, and 5 in about 4 minutes
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

LIL

Questioning whether to spend $3 or not ;)

Or whether someone will take pity on this foreigner and give me a hint to keep progressing.  I am at slide 10 and have no idea about the youtube clip.  I have tried searching names based on what I can see in the clip - but am obviously way off base :D  If ya'd like to help a KIWI out - a pm would be most appreciated   :-* :-*
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

Jeff

Is ten the Sanford and son junkyard guy clip?

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Hilltop366

Yes it is, Sanford the junk man.

Jeff

Lil made it in the middle of the night., well the middle of our night. :)

Jeff

Howdy

"It's time for the "Big One" and I feel the pain" he said clutching his chest.  Geeze I am stuck and after my "call a friend" has been used up, I am throwing myself on the collective wisdom of the entire forum.   I am old enough to remember Sanford and Son but it is in the dusty areas of my brain, you know, the little used part that contains things like wisdom, common sense, and listening to my wife.  The only memory of the program I have is when a fella drove in looking for a hubcap and the son took one off the other side of the car and sold it to him. 

Jeff

Ask yourself, (or google) What did fred sanford do ?

LIL

:D  Thank you to ljohnsaw for the help - he sent me off in the right direction because I thought I was offbase, although I was quite close myself without knowing it  :D  That was fun!!! I look forward to the Christmas Contest every year :)  Thanks for the help behind the scenes - saved myself 3 bucks  ;) Might have to go get some candy canes  ;D  :christmas:

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

LIL

Quote from: Jeff on December 09, 2017, 09:00:06 AM
Lil made it in the middle of the night., well the middle of our night. :)

:D  It was about 6 pm New Zealand time - the sun was still out and it was hot so was nice to be inside trying to keep cool  :-X

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

POSTON WIDEHEAD

LIL

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on December 09, 2017, 04:23:13 PM
I'm freezing!

Any rain with that freezing?  Currently adhering to water restrictions that are in place here.  Could do with a drop or two.  In exchange for some sunshine perhaps  ;)

LIL
Hobbies and Interests  

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Howdy

IT IS DONE.
May you have a Merry Christmas
and Blessings to all.
Howdy

TKehl

Whew.  8 was tough but seems obvious now.   ;)

Typed Rod ("you can weld with this thing") half a dozen times thinking I typed the password wrong.   :D

Havn't had to "phone a friend" yet!
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

doctorb

So many of you guys have a love or hate for grits.....i'm stuck, and I just had some for breakfast!
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Jeff

But there is one guy here that coulda wrote a book on no grits.

Jeff

I see he has even dispensed some pulverized corn wisdom on this topic!

doctorb

Was just me being in a hurry.  I forgot the "the". 
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: doctorb on December 10, 2017, 12:08:27 PM
Was just me being in a hurry.  I forgot the "the".

Open your eyes Doc and you can C better. You're getting old.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!