iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2017 Christmas Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! SEE FIRST POST!!

Started by Jeff, December 04, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV_hillbilly

Another Thank You goes out to Logrite and Council Tools for providing prizes for the Christmas Contest . 

I have tools from both of these companies that are top notch . I use them almost daily . Everytime I have one in my hands ,  I marvel at the value and quality of each one  .

Thanks  Logrite and Council Tools
Hillbilly

dgdrls

Nicely done!! 

I would not have cleared all the hurdles without a hand from some very kind FF members, thanks guys!!
So, in the spirit of their kindness I'll also extend a hint or two to anyone who may need a little direction with the game

Thank-you LogRite, Council tool the FF and Jeff,

:christmas:

D

Sheepkeeper

Well I finally got through. A couple of them had me stumped for a while but I persevered. Now the waiting begins - 9 more days.... Thanks to Logrite and Council Tools for their sponsorship of this years Christmas contest. What a nice lineup of prizes!
The hurry-er I go the behind-er I get.

Jeff

Still 9 more days to get registered! Your forestry forum fellow members will help you! I think all the answers now are also pretty much in this topic.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The prizes this year IMO seem to be the best yet since I've been here.
I mean GREAT prizes!!!!! If anyone has not clicked and looked at the pictures of the prizes so graciously being given away by the sponsors of this contest do so.....they make my mouth water. :D :D :D :D

So I am asking that no one else enter the contest. If you do, it will cut down my chances of getting one of those hatches or a set of Tammy's legs.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

David,

You can always take the members on a Forestry Forum Snipe Hunt.  That will keep them occupied so that they will not mess with the contest.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Only a week left!   A would be Contest hacker would by now probably change tactics and start searching for the backdoor.   Just sayin...

OlJarhead

Hmmm....I must be dense! lol....thought "Hmmm this might be fun"...watched the first video and went..."huh?" we have a member who's a crazy school bus or something?  Ya, guess I don't know but I'll do some digging and see what happens...thanks for making me go to work on the site now! ha!
2016 LT40HD26 and Mahindra 5010 W/FEL WM Hundred Thousand BF Club Member

thecfarm

Yes a very important member she is. In fact it is Jeff's number one and most favorite member too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

OlJarhead

Funny, that one wasn't bad once I got started...but the dang dozer has me stumped

thecfarm

The man from FL that went to Tenn on his Haley.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Crap! I posted this artsy fartsy in the wrong topic. :-\

thecfarm

OlJarhead

terrifictimbersllc

Q:  What could be more fun than trying to log in online, and having your username/password NOT WORK?  Downright annoying, made me so mad I almost quit before I even got started.  >:( >:( >:(

A: Hanging in there and completing this contest.  #8 was easy.  They were all good but Sanford and Son was the beist.  !!! :D :D :D

Merry Christmas  :christmas:  and   :new_year:
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

thecfarm

I kinda like the fanbelt one.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

OlJarhead

OlJarhead

YellowHammer

YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

ladnerlogging

Done. Thanks to some hints from this thread, I was able to get it done in a little less than an hour.  :christmas: to all and a big thanks to Logrite and Council!

Weekend_Sawyer

So, I'm not much for contests but this one was fun and I know all of the members (answers) even though I didn't know all of the answers!

What made up my mind to enter, and I'm glad I did was the prizes!
I want at least one of each!!!

Thanks to all who helped me through it.
Don't hesitate to ask for help if you are stuck but reading this post helped me through most of them.

BTW, I got the bulldozer one right away. Fantastic story.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Jeff

Quote from: Jeff on December 17, 2017, 09:33:39 AM
Only 6 days left!   A would be Contest hacker would by now probably change tactics and start searching for the backdoor.   Just sayin...

thecfarm

Take a try,you will enjoy it.
I think this is the best one yet.
Get stuck,someone will get a chain out and pull you out.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!