iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

2017 Christmas Contest! WINNERS ANNOUNCED!! SEE FIRST POST!!

Started by Jeff, December 04, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

There is always,a chance I may fall asleep and forget to shut it down at midnight. That gives you an extra shift if that happens!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on December 24, 2017, 09:39:00 PM
There is always,a chance I may fall asleep and forget to shut it down at midnight.

Hello Jeff?
Oh hey Wildflower.....this is Goat.....is Jeff there?
Yes Goat but he's asleep.
Well can you wake him up and tell him its time to end the contest and post the winners?
Ok Goat....I'll see what I can do.
Thank You...Merry Christmas.....byyyyyyyyye.

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

chet

I found it.  8)  In spite of all da hints, an havin' been given da bent key, I FOUND DA BACKDOOR.    And it only took me 5 days  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Logger RK

I'll give it a try next year it looks. I'm not to good at this I Phone yet.

thecfarm

POSTON,looks like the 3rd shift is still open.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

Not if you have never been there, or if you refresh the page if you have.  ;)

Jeff

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO  CONGRATS EVERYONE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
(much better if viewed full screen)
https://youtu.be/pz3uaynuOI8

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I didn't  win anything but this was the BEST contest I think I've ever entered in my life.
The spinning wheels was GREAT!!!!  8) 8) 8)
Can't wait until next year!

Note: Just for fun you know I am and everybody else is gonna play the video again just to see if we
win something the next time around.  :D :D   :D :D

Ljohnsaw

Congratulations to all the winners!

Needless to say with all the wonderful gifts donated by such awesome sponsors, 8) I'm disappointed I didn't win something. :-\  I did win two years ago (Bluecreeper pack that I'm halfway through!) that is fantastic stuff I'm using all the time - amazing what it will fix! 8)
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Magicman

Congratulations to the Winners and Thank You Logrite and Council Tool for sponsoring this year's Christmas Contest.

Also, Thank You Jeff and Tammy for an awesome year.  Merry Christmas. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Hilltop366

Yee Haw! Congratulations to all and thanks to Council Tool, Logrite and Jeff & Tammy!   :christmas: :new_year:

sandhills

Thanks to Jeff and Miss Wildflower for another fun contest and to the sponsors for the great gifts, although I still haven't found that back door you all keep talking about it was a lot of fun!  Merry Christmas everyone!

dgdrls

Many thanks to the FF supporters who provided prizes and congratulations to the winners,

No luck with the back-door, 

:christmas:

D

Jeff

The backdoor.  Go to the forum search and search for "the backdoor"  it you look at the first few search results, you will see a topic named magical moments. If you open it, right there is a direct link to the entry form along with the username and password.

samandothers

WOW!  What challenge and fun this contest has been right up to and including learning who won!

While playing the You Tube Jeff created for revealing the winners I kept clicking on the screen trying to get the wheel to spin!! :D  Of course this caused the You Tube to stop so it would not play.... finally I clued in.  ;D

Thank you Jeff for creating and executing a wonderful game!  It was great fun right to the end!

Council Tools and Logrite, thank you for such wonderful prizes/gifts!  All were great gifts and everyone would be happy to have any of them.  I must admit I am contemplating purchasing some.

It was great seeing folks assist one another!

51cub

It's been said, but I have to add my thanks to Jeff & Tammy. I think that's the most fun I've had on the computer. Also, my thanks to Council Tool, and Logrite. Congratulations to the winners!
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Roxie

The reveal was as much fun as playing!  Awesome job Jeff and Tammy, and thanks to the sponsors for such great prizes. 

:new_year:
Say when

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Someone should console thecfarm.  :D  He's unable to see his name on the wheel and can't watch the video. I'm thinking he needs to find a way dontcha'll?

thecfarm

I hope tommorrow at work. Looks like I will have to do it during lunch.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jeff

runmca

WOW! I won!  8) Thank you Logrite and Council Tool for sponsoring the contest and the awesome gifts! The contest was a lot of fun and challenging for a relative newbie to the forum, thank you Jeff.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

here you go Jeff - https://youtu.be/OR07r0ZMFb8?t=1m10s   :laugh:

Jeff

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: runmca on December 25, 2017, 08:06:32 PM

here you go Jeff - https://youtu.be/OR07r0ZMFb8?t=1m10s 

I watched the video. At first I thought it was Scoop Doggy Poo.....then I realized Run DMC. So I pulled my pants down and showed my drawers and danced.  ;D

Shotgun

Now look what you 2017 Christmas Contest folks have done to Jeff!  You drove him berserk! Just look at his avatar. Not sure if it was Goat, or Magicman though. 

Great contest, Jeff and Tammy.

Norm
Joined The Forestry Forum 5 days before 9/11.

Thank You Sponsors!