Sponsors:

The next ???????? project.

Started by customsawyer, March 11, 2015, 09:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Raider Bill

We eat at High Noon so pick another time. :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

customsawyer

I'm with Raider on this one. I think it should be before high noon cause no one wants to do a challenge on a full stomach. 
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Nomad

Quote from: LeeB on February 05, 2016, 03:23:23 PM
sunrise

Sunrise on Jake's schedule is a late start.  Even in the summertime! ;D
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

WDH

Jake's sunrise is way before the sun rises  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

red

You bet your sweet bippy . Since I am a youngster I had to look it up . It came from Laugh In . Maybe the challenge should be a game of Checkers
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

DanG

I forgot what we were talking about.  Whatever it is, we'll have to make it sundown cause I don't do sunrise.  I'll take the west end of the street.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

plowboyswr

Quote from: DanG on February 06, 2016, 02:31:55 PM
I forgot what we were talking about.  Whatever it is, we'll have to make it sundown cause I don't do sunrise.  I'll take the west end of the street.

:D :D :D good thing my phone is in a waterproof case!
Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

Dave H.

boss lady(wife) gave me the day off so ill be heading that way saturday.

customsawyer

Dave you know that the project is scheduled for April 16th. It is in a thread titled "Another project". https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,88547.msg1358954.html#msg1358954
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Magicman

Yup, this is actually last years "Project" thread.   headscratch
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Sixacresand

Maybe DaveH is coming to Dubin's St. Patrick' Day events on 12th and 13th.  I could be wrong.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!