iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pics of my pond

Started by Bruno of NH, July 06, 2014, 01:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Pics of my pond.
I let the beaver dam it up every spring it brings in alot of wild life ,moose , bear , deer, bob cat , rabbits ,turkey , martin ,ducks ,geese ,and turtile.
In the fall i have the beaver traped out and take the dam down a little if not my road will was out if we have rain in the winter.

The last pic is the brook outlet .
Thanks Jim Bruno of NH
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Bruno of NH

Yes Mr Magicman I have nice native brook trout.
I saw a Martin come from the brook this morning with a small fish in its mouth .
Thanks Jim
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

tule peak timber

Beautiful pond pics.Native brookies to boot !Nice. At my place I pump 24/7 365 to keep anything alive in the way of landscaping. I wish we would get some rain ! :)
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Autocar

Your a lucky man to live in such a pretty place  ;).
Bill

Bruno of NH

Mr tule peak ,
Ima builder by trade and build some cabinets and do finish work .
Your work is some of the best i have ever seen !!!!
Wish i was closer to you would love to see your shop i like that you use no cnc.
I love my hand tools .

Back to the pond we have had alot of thunder storms with heavy rain lately it keeps the pond up good for the trout when it get hot.
Thank Jim  Bruno NH

Thank You Sponsors!