iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New snow removel tool

Started by Bruno of NH, December 22, 2017, 09:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Picked this up yesterday for plowing the mill yard with the new tractor.
I have made the yard much bigger this summer.
I shopped around and saved my self $300 on the cost it looks well built.

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Hilltop366

Nice!  It must speed things up, not having to dump the bucket.

moosehunter

How wide is that? I have been eying a 7' for my 43hp tractor.
MH
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Bruno of NH

84" wide
Snowing here now
It's the first time I have used a snow pusher and I like the thing all ready
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Peter Drouin

You'll be piling 'it' now,  :D :D :D :D ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Skip

Land Pride Euip is well built Kubota bought them.

Chuck White

I've had one for a couple years now, really makes clearing snow fast and easy!

Mine was made by Seneca Iron Works, and is 6 feet wide!

It mounts with the quickattach setup on my JD 1023E's loader!

One real nice thing about the setup is, if my snowbanks start closing in on me, I can put the bucket on and make a hole through the snowbank and push any new snow through there!

You'll really like that Bruno!   thumbs-up
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

chevytaHOE5674

I have a 10 footer for one of my tractors but never use it. Works good in open areas and lighter snows, but long pushes with deep snow it just fills up to the point it's too much to push. Angled blade is better in those situations.

Bruno of NH

Used it again today worked great
I have some long pushes and today's snow was wet with rain

chevytaHOE5674

My long push is 1/2 mile of driveway that I try to keep 20' wide this time of year, that way come spring and 300" of snowfall later it is hopefully still 10' wide. My pusher box in heavy snow just starts creating a mountain in front of the tractor and you constantly have to keep turning off to the sides to dump the snow then backup and start all over again. With the angle blade you just clip along and the snow gets pushed up and out of the way as you go.

Probably in a lower snowfall area it would work much better.

woodmaker

I run a 16' wide folding pusher (wings fold in to 10 feet to travel over the road) on the front of a 30000 lb. payloader, and it works amazingly well on parking lots,however,as chevytahoe says,they are not the hot setup for roads.The local humane society has a 1/4 mile long driveway,and we always send a pickup to do the driveway before the loader gets there .
franklin q80,builtrite 40,husky 372,sachs dolmar 123, dozers,excavators,loaders,tri-axle dump trucks ,autocar tractor with dump,flatbed and detachable trailers, and 8  f350 diesels

Don P

We got back home from finding the best snow removal method yet, I pointed the truck south. Alas I couldn't drag it back home with me.

Thank You Sponsors!