iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Moving On - New Addition to the Family

Started by Misfit, April 16, 2012, 11:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misfit

A few folks may recall about a month ago I posted about having to put our dog down because she had gotten aggressive and actually nipped a couple of people. Well, the place felt kind of empty and quiet without a wet nose and wiggly butt around so we found this little beauty and brought her home.

She's a chocolate lab, between 4-5 months old and smart as a whip. She's already house-trained and obeys a few basic commands. We just un-child-proofed the house after having our grandson living nearly. Guess we'll have to puppy-proof it now! :D
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

Patty

She is a cute pup there, Canuck. Enjoy her!
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Magicman

The alert eyes gives it's intelligence away.  Smart Pup.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

DanG

Congrats, Wallie.  I'll look forward to meeting her soon. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

samandothers

Pretty dog!   Labs are great pets. We had a black lab and loved him.  They are a lot of fun.

WDH

That was a good move!  She looks great.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Misfit

Quote from: DanG on April 16, 2012, 05:03:59 PM
Congrats, Wallie.  I'll look forward to meeting her soon. ;)

Let's get together for that cup of coffee soon!
I am neither a Philopolemic Blatherskite nor a Bloviating, Sialoquent Blatteroon.

"Say nuthin and saw wood."

Thank You Sponsors!