iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Stihl MS 201 in action

Started by barak, January 02, 2014, 05:30:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barak

Few months ago I got some advices from the experts here in the forum while wondering what new saw to buy. Well after using it a while I can say I bought the best saw for my needs. Here it is in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRoeKMDTKJM

JohnG28

Glad it worked out for you. As I recall that little bugger cost a small fortune over there. Careful in the tangled mess.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

7sleeper

barak

i
Quote from: JohnG28 on January 07, 2014, 07:13:47 AM
As I recall that little bugger cost a small fortune over there.
It cost a lot indeed, but all the imported equipment cost a lot here in Israel, and we don't have a local chain saw producer.

JohnG28

Take care of it and you will surely get your money worth out of it, just take a little longer. Happy sawing! ;D
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

sgrizz

I wish I would of bought a 200 rear handle before they were gone. I have a 200t but I am thinking of getting a rear handle 201 and having it modded to perform like a 200.  Glad to see people posting about the rearhandles andhope to see one modded on here soon. Thanks barak for posting it! enjoy that saw. ;D

barak

I'm not modding my 201 first cause it is still on warranty. secondly I'm not an expert on mechanism, but I might get a friend's help and will mod it. what are the pros and non pros on modding?

Andyshine77

The only negative to opening up the muffler is some added noise. Other than that the saw well run cooler and stronger.
Andre.

Thank You Sponsors!