iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Last load of the month

Started by Matt601, May 30, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt601

Last load of the month! Im really proud of my boys as they worked there butt off this time home and I'm proud of how there understanding and running our old equipment. We got 53 loads this time home and took a lot of time off. I'm back offshore and the boys are getting the equipment ready to make  another run at it when I get home in July.

God blessed me with a new job with Exxon I start end of July. Next time home the boys will be working for a bay boat! So hope by next spring we can log enough to buy us a bay boat. I think there going to get after it.

No matter where you go there you are!!!

mike_belben

Good stuff matt, happy for ya.  
Praise The Lord

OntarioAl

Right........
What's a Bay Boat?
Al
Al Raman

Matt601

Salt water fishing boat. With my new job I can put all our money from logging in to getting us a fishing boat this spring.

Magicman

Sounds like a good family plan   :P  and I am proud for you.  8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Ford_man

Why work if you can go fishin!

Matt601

Quote from: Ford_man on May 31, 2018, 06:45:04 PM
Why work if you can go fishin!

I know right! One thing I'm teaching my boys money don't come easy and they help take care of things better when there sweat help pay for it. Before oil crashed a few years ago they had everything handed to them we had a camper, boat, ATV's. They didn't want to take care of it. When oil crashed and I got laid off I had to sell it all and I started back logging like I did when I was young. My boys see what it takes now to make a buck. I can really say they like it unless it's too hot!!! We going to use this now to buy our toys back my boy have a few years before they start driving and there going to work for there trucks too. I hear them all the time bragging to there friends what they done. " I got to drive a 15 speed yesterday"  "we skidded 4 loads today" when there friends are playing videos games there learning how to work.

They each have there job to do. Brodie helps me cut and loads. Gavin skids most the time he can't quit run the saw yet!

I really have fun with them working with me. When there in school I push my self to get as much done as I can to prove to them I'm not a old man yet lol my wife picks them up from school and brings them to where we working most time I'm getting back from taking a load and we get it loaded and try to have 2 more loads cut and bunched for me the next day. Anyway we been having fun and making a little money we going to try to get us a boat and not work on the weekend and more. Wife already pick out a camper!

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

g_man

Nothing better to see now-a-days is kids and a family that isn't afraid to work and is proud of what they have done. It is how you make your own luck rather than just waiting for it to never happen.

gg

teakwood

congrats on the kids training! so when they older they already know what hard work means and be way ahead of the gamer kids.
National Stihl Timbersports Champion Costa Rica 2018

Thank You Sponsors!