iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

He's Back!!! I figgered he would find his way back!!!

Started by ADAMINMO, March 13, 2008, 02:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADAMINMO

Tom_in_Mo has finally fell off the wagon. He just couldn't take it any more , and he came back!!! Glad your back Tom_in_Mo!!! 8)

ADAMINMO

Been over 2 hours and no responses welcomin the ole boy back.  :( They must be boycottin ya Tom_in_Mo!!!  :-X  Poor guy .... Maybe next time you won't fall off the planet and disappear! :D

beenthere

Yep, poor guy.  Welcome back Tom_in_MO     ;D ;D

Is Adam giving you a hard time?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tom_in_Mo.

Bibbyman

Welcome back Tom-in-Mo.    8)

I didn't think the talkin' to I gave him about a month or so back did any good.  But manybe it did.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Tom_in_Mo.

manybe you had some influence, but mostly it was whinebag Adam...... saying I CAN'T DO IT ALL  !!!!!!!!!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

pasbuild

Your a man to be admired Tom, to have the will power to stay away as long as you did is amazing  (a humble bowing smiley)
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Dave Shepard

Working on that new thingamajiggy that ADAMINMO keeps teasing us with? ;D Welcome back.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

WDH

It was nice to meet you in Moultrie.

Welcome Back!!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

isawlogs

How ya been mon ami  ???  I had noticed you where not around for a while , I never gave it much thought other then some of us lucky fellows has to work , figured you where nice enough of a guy to be doing that for those of us that can't or wont.  ;)
Sowhat's you playing around with ??? Can we get an inside view .............
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

scsmith42

Tom, it was great to see you in Raleigh earlier this year.  I hope that you didn't give Adam too hard a time....  ;D

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Warbird

Thank You Sponsors!