iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Let's eat some GRITS!

Started by DanG, March 10, 2008, 03:19:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

Richard,

Miss Scarlet is hurting.  She tore her ACL in her left rear knee in October.  She had surgery to repair it.  She now has a bad bone infection in the joint.  She can only hop around on three legs, and she is weak.  I am really worried about her.  Only time and the effectiveness of the antibiotics will tell. 

Thanks for asking.  She is getting a lot of tender loving care.  The next week will be critical.  She did enjoy visiting with Tom, though. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Radar67

Sorry to hear that Danny, hope she get better.
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Norm

That is sad news WDH, hope she gets to feeling better. :)

Corley5

Sorry to hear about Miss Scarlet  :(  Hope she gets better.  Our Samantha dog tore her ACL a couple months ago and had surgery to graft and repair it.  She's getting along pretty good now.  Still limps and hops on three legs after she gets up but does pretty good after it limbers up  8)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

DR_Buck

Dang,

It might me time to start tunin things up and collectin' xtra parts for the road trip to the piggy roast.   Hate to think you might be stopped somewhere along the way watchin a blinkin engine service light.  ;)
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Thank You Sponsors!