iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Northern project 2019 Date set May 4th

Started by Bruno of NH, February 04, 2019, 02:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crusarius

Bruno, do you have an actual itinerary for everything? My Cinco de' mayo party seems to be defunct and I am seriously thinking about helping for the full event.

51cub

I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Oliver05262

Oliver and Harriett make two more; now what can we do to help Jackie? Or what can we bring to make our contribution? Non-perishable? Or we could go shopping Thursday or Friday evening.
  Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Oliver Durand
"You can't do wrong by doing good"
It's OK to cry.
I never did say goodby to my invisible friend.
"I woke up still not dead again today" Willy
Don't use force-get a bigger hammer.

petefrom bearswamp

Pete is going to attend barring unforeseen circumstances.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

GAB

Jim:
Put me and my wife down as maybe's.
There is still a lot of water to flow between now and then.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

GDinMaine

This Northern project sounds like a load of fun and the curved building is beyond great. I wish I could attend, but this spring/summer is shaping up so busy, I can't even find time to scratch my head. If you guys don't mind, please take lots of pictures and post them.
It's the going that counts not the distance!

WM LT-40HD-D42

Bruno of NH

May 2nd curved wood project
Start time 8:00 am
Framing walls
May 3rd curved wood project
Start time 8:00 am
Roof framing
May 4th both projects
Start time 8:00
Lunch at 1:00

Could some one bring drinks for the 4th
Bruno and Sheila
Beav/Jay
Oliver and Harriet
Pete from Bearswamp
Gerald and his wife
51cub
Jim Rogers
Crowhill and his wife
Newwoodguy 78/Josh
Claude and his wife
I have missed some please help me out :)
Sixacresand and his wife
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

VT-Woodchuck

I would really like to attend but it is the first weekend of turkey season and priorities are priorities! Will look forward to the pictures!

doc henderson

Bruno, I would love to come and meet the northern crew.  may still happen but my son is graduating HS and my daughter with Associate degree the weekend of the 10th.  Will see how the schedule works out.  thanks for your service to the forum and I look forward to meeting you someday.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

rastis

I'll be attending on May 4. I appreciate the opportunity

Sixacresand

"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Bruno of NH

Hi Folks 
Just trying to keep this up in the threads
Would like to see ya 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

A-z farmer

Bruno 
My wife and I will bee there on May 4 and we will bring sweet cider and some New England cider.What else can we bring ?
We can bring some bison or beef meat to the gathering .
Thank you
Zeke and Olgaa

Bruno of NH

@WDH @customsawyer @ maxbears123 
If you come to the glaciaed northern project I will let you take home some spalted hard maple slabs and it might have tap holes in it.
We need to open it up.
Bruno
I will even sing my country song
Uncle Dickie don't eat shake and bake like we do  :D

Sixacresand

Quote from: Bruno of NH on April 13, 2019, 10:38:48 AM
@WDH @customsawyer @ maxbears123
If you come to the glaciaed northern project I will let you take home some spalted hard maple slabs and it might have tap holes in it.
We need to open it up.
Bruno
I will even sing my country song
Uncle Dickie don't eat shake and bake like we do  :D
Bruno, you can put "their" maple slabs in my pickup and I'll find a place for them  LOL
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Bruno of NH

I can see if @thecfarm will send me that box of grits he has and I will cook them for them.

thecfarm

There is no way that I am giving up my lifetime supply of grits.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

GAB

Quote from: thecfarm on April 13, 2019, 12:28:51 PM
There is no way that I am giving up my lifetime supply of grits.  ;D
I just knew you'd like them!
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Bruno of NH

@Magicman will air lift some grits in for me.
It's not bad up north
You folks will like it

Bruno of NH

Does anyone coming to the project have any easyup type shelter
I had one left over the woodspliter last fall and got a freak 6 inch heavy wet storm and it folded up.
Just trying to plan
Bruno 

Jim_Rogers

are you talking about a 10'x10' type thing?

I have one of these, that I can bring if this is what you want.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Bruno of NH

Jim_Rogers

I'll bring it.
but remind me again when the date is near.
I'm traveling the 2nd to VT and can drop it off that day.
I'm traveling to Nashua on Friday if it isn't raining that day.

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Lawg Dawg

So...any Southerners going to the northern project? 
2018  LT 40 Wide 999cc, 2019 t595 Bobcat track loader,
John Deere 4000, 2016 F150, Husky 268, 394xp, Shindiawa 591, 2 Railroad jacks, and a comealong. Woodmaster Planer, and a Skilsaw, bunch of Phillips head screwdrivers, and a pair of pliers!

100,000 bf club member
Pro Sawyer Network

Bruno of NH

It's nice up here in May
The only snow that's left is usually above the notch.
Come on up Dawg

Thank You Sponsors!