iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Doggy Condo out of Scrap Wood

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, December 21, 2015, 10:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

Building an Octagon shaped Gazebo can be a bit wastefull with wood usage and the plans i followed to build it were way off in what they specified as needed on the materials list. After i finished the gazebo i had quite a bit of wood left, some of which i am using to build a swing set for the grandkids, and some of which i used to build this two story Doggy Condo for Brandi and Benji ( also know as the Fur Balls).

Winds up they love it. It has a ramp that goes to second floor. The second floor has linoleum for its flooring. Three doors make for easy access, cleaning, and feeding. Overall it is 8 feet wide, 4 feet deep and about 6 feet tall. I will be adding electric lights and cooling fan when i wire the gazebo in the spring.

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Kbeitz

Looks good.... Dont forget running water....

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Busy Beaver Lumber

Dont laugh, that was already in plans
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

lowpolyjoe

Magicman

What is their favorite TV channel?   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

21incher

Looks like there is room for a couple more small dogs. Great job. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

GAB

W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Busy Beaver Lumber

GAB

I was going to say either Scoobie Do,101 dalmations, or lady and the tramp  to answer magic man.  Actually Lynn may not be too far off. Benji ( the darker color one), actually sits in front of the TV and watches it for hours as if he really understood what goes one. He is a panic. Most dogs hate vacuums. He barks at the vacuum a couple of times, then jumps on carpet attachment and rides it back and forth as if it were a carnival ride.

The two of them are actually brother and sister from the same litter. They are Bichon Yorkie mixes. Real hiper, but extremely lovable and great with everyone, especially kids.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Delawhere Jack

So.... they lay the eggs in that top right part, right?  :D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

That would make a nice house for a G..........well never mind.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

kensfarm

Quote from: Delawhere Jack on December 21, 2015, 06:34:14 PM
So.... they lay the eggs in that top right part, right?  :D

:D :D :D  I was thinking.. the chickens might move in.  Very nice little house.. I like the shingles. You'll have to get them a flat screen.  ;D

Busy Beaver Lumber

If they go to the second floor they should be able to see the TV screen that is going into the gazebo.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
6 x 10 dump trailer
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

WDH

Better than some houses that I see people living in down here. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Dave H.

"scrap" lumber can make some of the nicest things!

Thank You Sponsors!