iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where did the Gallery go?

Started by Ljohnsaw, February 14, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ljohnsaw

I think I'm loosing my mind!  On the left on top of the Sponsors used to be a link to the Gallery.  It's gone!  I looked in the menu but don't see it there, either.  Did I do something wrong and was banished from my Gallery? ;)  Was hoping to update my Timber Frame thread with some new pictures from today.

@Jeff ?

EDIT: Well, now I see it under the Extra's tab ::) but where did the link on the left go?
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jim_Rogers

Under the red tool box on the left hand side bar.
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Jeff

There are 4 links to the gallery. At the bottom now of the left hand column, In the extras menu. In your profile, and under the posting box when you post.  In the mobile view, the one on the left oges to the bottom, and the one in the extras goes into the main drop down menu.  And don't forget, don't trip over the sofa now when the lights are out. :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ljohnsaw

What's it doing way down there? :o  I was used to starting a post (which would be at the top of the page) and clicking on the Gallery on the left.  Oh well, time for an old dog to learn a new trick...

Thanks.
John Sawicky

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

start the post and click the blue box in the post... Its closer to your hand. :D

Ljohnsaw

OK, but that's interesting - it opens a new window, not a new tab.

BUT, WOW, I like the ability to just click on the ADD TO POST button under each picture I just uploaded (and others on the screen).  SO convenient and such a time-saver!
John Sawicky

Jeff

Thank You Sponsors!