iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kiln experts in New England

Started by Bruno of NH, March 16, 2018, 11:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Hi Folks
Are their anyone in New England that would like to come to the northern project in May to talk about kiln drying and kilns.
I think us folks in the north are missing out on the extra value added to your products by using a kiln.
Thanks Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

Contact Bill Smith, New England Kiln Drying Association, for help.  http://www.esf.edu/nekda/

Any person would have to know if you cover travel and maybe provide a small honorarium.
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

Southside

What about Byron Chute from Woodmizer there in Maine?  Is he coming anyway?
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

K-Guy

Do you mean the Northeast Forest Products Expo?
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Bruno of NH

No
Peter Drouin and I are hosting a Northern Forestry Forum project day.
A get together to saw and talk all things Forestry related. 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

vfauto

The definition of insanity is to do the same things over and over and expect a different result!

Bruno of NH

K-Guy

Hi Bruno
I'm interested but need more information on your group and about the meeting. You can email me at skrahn@nyle.com
Thanks
Nyle Service Dept.
A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- D. Adams

Thank You Sponsors!