iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I sold something!

Started by RavioliKid, August 06, 2008, 10:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavioliKid

You know that crocheted bag I was working on at the Pigroast? Well, I have a 21 gallon tub full of the fruits of my hook. I packed 'em all up and took them to a Farmers' Market at a local school, and I sold two of them!

$25!

Hey...it's a start...

RavioliKid

Dan_Shade

nice, you're on your way to your first million!
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Sprucegum

smiley_clapping  smiley_clapping

You go girl!!
Both my sisters sell in flea market/trade shows. They aren't gettin' rich but they sure have fun.

WDH

You are an entrepreneur! 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

isawlogs

For those poor souls that did not make the roast this year and missed out on seeing your entrepreneurship in the making , ya got a pikchure fur us ??? :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Hokiemill

Congratulations!  Sounds like the perfect product for selling on Etsy.com.  I've thought about putting some furniture pieces on Etsy but I haven't worked around the shipping issue yet.  Your bags would be easy to ship. Looks like you're in business now.

Burlkraft

Way to go  8)  8)  8)

I know you were working pretty hard on the one at the roast  ;D  ;D
Why not just 1 pain free day?

RavioliKid

Thanks, y'all!

I'd post a picture, but I don't know how to change the size so that they fit in the album.

I also have two or three I took at the pigroast that I'd post...if I knew how.
???
RavioliKid

ARKANSAWYER

Check this out.  It is my wife's site and she drives me nuts with all of her fiber arts stuff but is starting to make money with it.

http://www.crochetrenee.com/
ARKANSAWYER

Kevin_H.

Hey that is cool, lynette has been working on one since she seen yours at the roast.
;D
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

OneWithWood

Congrats, Rav.  Linnea started out selling her plants at a farmer's market years ago.  At first she only sold a few and made barely enough to cover the gas money.  Now she is self-employed and loving it.

Your time is coming.  :)

The picture thing is really quite simple.  Click on the Forum Extras in the upper left corner and then click on the knowledge base.  There is a tutorial there on posting picks.

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!