iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Farmall C manual?

Started by zopi, June 09, 2009, 09:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zopi

Does anyone happen to have a set of manuals for a C in electronic format I could beg, borrow or steal?

About the only thing wrong with my wee beastie is the bloody governor is stuck...but I'd like to gather some general knowledge about it.
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Dave Shepard

I don't have anything online, but we have hundreds of IH manuals here. What do you need to know about the governor? They usually are very responsive on that engine.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

raycon

Try Googles advanced book search  "Farmall C governor". Might find enough to piece together a solution.

http://books.google.com/books?id=glp6DXgL5mIC&pg=PA19&dq=farmall+c+governor#PPA19,M1

Lot of stuff..

zopi

Quote from: Dave Shepard on June 09, 2009, 10:08:55 PM
I don't have anything online, but we have hundreds of IH manuals here. What do you need to know about the governor? They usually are very responsive on that engine.
This one is stuck hard, haven't torn it apart yet...mostly just need an exploded view...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

zopi

Quote from: raycon on June 10, 2009, 07:35:07 AM
Try Googles advanced book search  "Farmall C governor". Might find enough to piece together a solution.

http://books.google.com/books?id=glp6DXgL5mIC&pg=PA19&dq=farmall+c+governor#PPA19,M1

Y'know, should have thought of that..I'm ususally the one telling people to "Google it." I'll try when I get home and have a real computer...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

mad dog

Can't help You on the manual, hope your not twitching logs out with it though, if you are I'd like to tell you what happend to Me about 15 years ago.
mad dog 78 acres,pasqualli tractor,L-15 woodmiser

ScottAR

www.cnh.com/
CaseIH and case construction have put all their parts catalogs online
so you can look and gather numbers. 

Pick your brand, select parts and service, search for parts, and in
this case farmall C and lastly pick out what you want to see. 

From the looks of it,  everything but the main housing is available...

These pics have really helped me with my Case backhoe. 

Deere has this stuff too but that's for another post. 
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

zopi

Scott, that was exactly what I needed...I've never taken a governor apart..at least not one like this...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

timberfaller390

You should be able to get a hard copy from binder books.
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Thank You Sponsors!