iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Does This Make Any Sense

Started by Fla._Deadheader, July 30, 2009, 09:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

QuoteThe congressional officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

What is the problem with these Idiots ??? I am seeing this more and more from "So-called" officials".
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

isawlogs

Sorry Harrold , tried as I might , I cant understand what is writen  :-\   I tried the translater , it got really messed up .  :D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

farmboy1tn

if i say what i think i will be in the wood shed

fishpharmer

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

DanG

It makes perfect sense to me.  It means that they knew perfectly well that they were breaking the law, but it didn't matter to them as long as they didn't get caught. ::) :D :D  Sounds kinda like they stole some information that didn't belong to them, and fenced it to a "newsman" who freely admits that he accepted stolen property.

I noted that the quote didn't say they were Congressmen or Senators, just Congressional "Officials".  It seems like we use that term "Officials" a lot, but I'm not sure I know what an "Official" is.  Is there some cutoff point along the ladder of success that seperates officials from other employees?  Is the leader of the floor mopping crew an official?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

maple flats

Officially, I don't know!!! ;D
Anyone can say anything they want, but it means little if they won't admit it in public as to what they said. It therefor is meaningless.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

Fla._Deadheader

I put in "official" to keep from going to the woodshed  ::) ::)

Is there NO shame in the world anymore ???  Article on Yahoo home page, today, explaining how easy it was getting to illegally obtain SS numbers, and, roughly how it's done.  ::) ::) >:( >:(

AGAIN, by an "Official".  >:( >:( >:( >:(
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

ladylake

Lots of so called people running this country now and it's headed downhill fast with no brakes.   Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

rebocardo

> how easy it was getting to illegally obtain SS numbers

Did you hear them on the news that the IRS receives 500,000+ tax returns using the SSN 000-000-0000 ?   :D

Thank You Sponsors!