iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Problem with page 2

Started by ellmoe, February 11, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellmoe

Concurrent with the forum changes I have developed an issue. I always start with unread posts, usually there is two pages. After I read the first page and click on "2", the forum now resets. I will not see the "2" posts, instead I see the new posts made while I have been reading "1". I assume (Yes, I know  ;D   ) this has something to do with the changes, yet no one else has posted about this. Of course they could have posted on "2" and I wouldn't know. :) So is it me or....?
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Jeff

Did you delete all of your forum cache cookies and bookmarks as suggested in some other places?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ellmoe

Quote from: Jeff on February 11, 2018, 08:41:14 AM
Did you delete all of your forum cache cookies and bookmarks as suggested in some other places?

No, must have missed that. Is that done within the forum or in the computer's cache. Thanks for your usual patience and help.
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Jeff

Your computer.  Delete anything related to the Forestry Forum. Computer cache, (internet temp files) cookies and bookmarks.  Return to the forum and login, create a new bookmark if you use a bookmark. You should be good.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

ellmoe

DDW_OR

Quote from: Jeff on February 11, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
Your computer.  Delete anything related to the Forestry Forum. Computer cache, (internet temp files) cookies and bookmarks.  Return to the forum and login, create a new bookmark if you use a bookmark. You should be good.

i use Firefox, just edit the the bookmark to remove the www.
worked for me.

Example
Old
https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=93851.80

New
http://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=93851.80
"let the machines do the work"