Forum > For Sale

Shaper bits (gone)

(1/1)

moosehunter:
I was given these bits, they have surface rust and are 1/2" shaft. I don't know what all the spare parts are but everything in the pic will be included except the board. My shaper is 3/4" so I cannot use them. I would let someone have them for a donation to the FF. I'm thinking $ 25 to the Forum + you pay the shipping. I think they will all fit in a flat rate box so $ 10 for shipping in the continental US.

There are 18 bits plus the other little pieces. I put some Blue Creeper on them to stop the rust from getting worse. (Actually Rust Reaper sense I still haven't used it up!)
mh

Brad_bb:
I have an old Craftsman shaper an old guy gave me because I brought him 4 trailer loads of firewood.  He didn't even know if the motor would work and I haven't tried it, but I'm going to check and see the shaft size.  he didn't have any bits except the one that was on it.

Flintlock427:
are they usable as they sit are will they need re sharping , if you were closer I could cut the long beam you are looking for ,Mississippi is a long way to travel for one beam

moosehunter:
I don't know if they need to be sharpened, I cannot try them as I have nothing to run them on. The rust seems minimal, I think they would cut ok but honestly don't know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Sitemap